Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Maybe hes less comfortable speaking a language that is not his mother tongue?

Comment

i doubt this will actually happen because grampa shane will sue him and arum for breach of contract !!!! but lets see if floydie responds anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
        LMAO green k sent !!!!!

Comment

Calm down baby girl, what does this have to do with the thread topic? I have google translater on and the site has nothing about Pac on it. You posted that link for no reason. Hahahahahaha and what do I need to learn filipino for lol. Do I need that language to be successful in amercia? I swear man, the dumb stuff *******s say outta yall *******s on this sited stinks bad sometimes.

lol Can you google translate a radio talk dumb floydiot. If you have a program that can translate a Audio voice to english let me know. But for now I'm done with you dumb Floydiots. Click the radio talk Floydiots.

Try Google Audio translate if you find one! ha ha ha lol

Comment

@floyd said...lets pay marquez 1mill to step aside, and step up to the plate pacman,hahaha @floyd snr said...take the test, and you,ve got the fight,hahaha...why would an honest,political congressman refuse any test never mind a simple blood sample to show the world hes an upstanding,honest person and to set an example to others

Comment

Maybe hes less comfortable speaking a language that is not his mother tongue?
              Unfortunately, he speaks better English than most African Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                lol Can you google translate a radio talk dumb floydiot. If you have a program that can translate a Audio voice to english let me know. But for now I'm done with you dumb Floydiots. Click the radio talk Floydiots.

Try Google Audio translate if you find one! ha ha ha lol
                Where we not talking about the foreign link you pointlessly posted you ADHD moron.

Im sorry man, I know I've probably been using to many syllables while typing to you. Sorry for confusing you girl.

Comment

You don't correspond well with your username..

How is your Filipino btw?

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                    Unfortunately, he speaks better English than most African Americans.

Comment

Where we not talking about the foreign link you pointlessly posted you ADHD moron.

Im sorry man, I know I've probably been using to many syllables while typing to you. Sorry for confusing you girl.
                      ha ha ha lol a simple link and you can't understand a single word. lol Its a radio talk show. Just go to direct TV 2066...

Comment

Working...
                      X