Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
    Just tune on DZMM
    you're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      why does manny always have some **** to talk only when hes sign to fight smoeone already and is this the same manny who said he would take blood test between rounds but still insisted on 7days in order to take the fight?

haha. and the *******s will soak up every words of this habitual liar
      That's what I've been saying. Manny only talks loud when already signed to another "entertaining" fight and uses Mayweather's name to "promote" it. The honest Congroidsman is an "entertaining" sad joke.

With that being said speaking on another Manny excuses lie:

I'd love to see Manny tested fully with random OST while he claims to have never done a drug in his life yet his peronal strength and conditioning coach said he gives Manny a special cocktail that Manny has no idea what's in it.

How can Manny the honest Congroidsman be so sure he's never taken a drug in his life if he doesn't know what's in the "cocktail"? Either Manny knows what's in it and he can be sure he's never taken a drug in his life or he doesn't and is lying through his teeth about "never doing a drug in his life" (since Ariza's already set up his fall guy statement in case Manny gets busted).

When Manny gets caught. Of course he won't have any idea what Ariza gave him yet he can go out in public up until that point claiming he's never done drugs in his life and is "100% God, NO steroids".

Then it would be "Manny's never "knowingly" did steroids and this was his "first" time in this fight "only". (Which would be hilarious to hear him claim he knows he only did them for one fight when he's finally busted but doesn't even know what steroids are and is "sure" he's never done them before.)

Manny also drinks. Isn't alcohol a drug?

Manny lies so much about everything he doesn't know what the truth is.

The honest politician.
      Last edited by LMFAO; 01-10-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

lol Pacquiao added:

Pacquiao: Kung gusto man nya akong labanan nandito lang naman tayo. Siya lang ang inaantay namin para matuloy and laban. Kung labanan man nya ako edi sana sa May 7 kami na magtutuos. Pwede naman natin eterminate ang kontrata kay Mosley kung sakaling magbago isip nya na labanan ako. Ayos naman kay Mosley un kung mangyari dahil nasa kontrata naman un.
        link. or official site to where the news was reported (showing the interview or statements)

if not you're gonna be marked down as a troll.....

Comment

3:53 .. tyson..

Comment

Comment

http://www.dzmm.com.ph/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                  Haha! Learn to understand Pacquiao Language motherF_ckers... Floydiot are dumb and can't understand two languages.

Anyway: Remember this when Pacquiao said let fight! then Mayweather Jr. Back Pedal and said HELL NO!

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    why does manny always seem to have something to say to the philipine press but when he is in america he barely says anything,i don't know if the reporters are puttin words in mannys mouth or not can't really tell
                    Maybe hes less comfortable speaking a language that is not his mother tongue?

Comment

Haha! Learn to understand Pacquiao Language motherF_ckers... Floydiot are dumb and can't understand two languages.

Anyway: Remember this when Pacquiao said let fight! then Mayweather Jr. Back Pedal and said HELL NO!

Calm down baby girl, what does this have to do with the thread topic? I have google translater on and the site has nothing about Pac on it. You posted that link for no reason. Hahahahahaha and what do I need to learn filipino for lol. Do I need that language to be successful in amercia? I swear man, the dumb stuff *******s say outta yall *******s on this sited stinks bad sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X