Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does manny always seem to have something to say to the philipine press but when he is in america he barely says anything,i don't know if the reporters are puttin words in mannys mouth or not can't really tell

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
      Lol, he's said that multiple times already. "I'm uhhhh uhhh take uhhhh vacation uhhhhh with uhhhh my family uhhhhhh"
      i was talking about B1tchweather.............you stupid dumb ass.....................LOL

Comment

why does manny always have some **** to talk only when hes sign to fight smoeone already and is this the same manny who said he would take blood test between rounds but still insisted on 7days in order to take the fight?

haha. and the *******s will soak up every words of this habitual liar

Comment

Okay why not cancel the Mosley fight and do the Floyd fight
          late this year? That would give Floyd ample time to take
          care of his legal troubles. Question is, would Floyd be interested
          in it?

Comment

floyd will probably................get himself "in trouble again".............just to make EXTRA sure.....he wouldnt fight pac or SERGIO..........stupid b1tch.......

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              i was talking about B1tchweather.............you stupid dumb ass.....................LOL
              Hey bro, you sound just like that 500 pound giant that lives a few doors down from me.

"I was eating ............(breathes hard) .........at taco...............*huff huff*................bell......................It was......................good.............."

Comment

lol Pacquiao added:

Pacquiao: Kung gusto man nya akong labanan nandito lang naman tayo. Siya lang ang inaantay namin para matuloy and laban. Kung labanan man nya ako edi sana sa May 7 kami na magtutuos. Pwede naman natin eterminate ang kontrata kay Mosley kung sakaling magbago isip nya na labanan ako. Ayos naman kay Mosley un kung mangyari dahil nasa kontrata naman un.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  floyd will probably................get himself "in trouble again".............just to make EXTRA sure.....he wouldnt fight pac or SERGIO..........stupid b1tch.......
                  you a clown, now he is gettin himself introuble to avoid sergio yet sergio seem really eager to fight manny and what happened?like always everybody goes and makes up a bunch of excuses for manny while ****tin on the other fighters.
                  why are you a manny fan because hew beat up cotto? i know you are puerto rican but beating cotto doesn't make you the best because if that was true margarito would be top 3 p4p.you like to talk alot of **** about floyd but when was the last time manny or cotto fought a top 5 p4p fighter?
                  did coto ever beat a ww champ for the tittle or did he get all his belts in vacant titte matches?

Comment

Manny is telling the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      you a clown, now he is gettin himself introuble to avoid sergio yet sergio seem really eager to fight manny and what happened?like always everybody goes and makes up a bunch of excuses for manny while ****tin on the other fighters.
                      why are you a manny fan because hew beat up cotto? i know you are puerto rican but beating cotto doesn't make you the best because if that was true margarito would be top 3 p4p.you like to talk alot of **** about floyd but when was the last time manny or cotto fought a top 5 p4p fighter?
                      did coto ever beat a ww champ for the tittle or did he get all his belts in vacant titte matches?
                      For the record he beat Shane Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X