Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Bring me Floyd Mayweather Jr. and I will cancel Shane Mosley Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
    Where the link at?
    Save your energy. Even if you couldn't read the language, you would at least recognize Manny's name. But it's nowhere to be found on that site.

That's Manny's ghostwriter trying to get everyone worked up about another "Manny's calling Floyd out" thread.

Comment

If the OP is gonna make a post and claim my man Pacquaio said this, you should have been prepared for either the audio to back it up or the website with his statement.

Don't post a link to a Pinas AM station and then expect NON-FILIPINOS to navigate **** that's in tagalog. (i can read it but most people can't + their is no direct link to the radio interview).

**** like this is what makes Pacquaio fans look like ******s.

POST IT OR THE OP NEEDS TO RETRACT HIS INITIAL POST.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
        That's what I've been saying. Manny only talks loud when already signed to another "entertaining" fight and uses Mayweather's name to "promote" it. The honest Congroidsman is an "entertaining" sad joke.

Manny also drinks. Isn't alcohol a drug?

Manny lies so much about everything he doesn't know what the truth is.

The honest politician.
        Seems like (though need to be confirmed) it is stipulated in the Pac-Shane contract that "Shane will step aside to give way foR a Floyd-Pac fight on May 7 in case Floyd will have the balls"....

Not so sure IF ALCHOHOLIC DRINKS are DRUGS though, Is IT?

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
          He said he heard it on the Radio. So many Radio interviews were not converted to Internet Articles.
          I know what he said, & he's LYING. a interview such as that would have been published on every sports web site within a matter of seconds......fat dan would be all over it. everyone would be all over it.

i can't help it that I'm not a moron who doesn't follow random troll BS.

Comment

If link is not provided everybody needs to RED K this dude! Putting out fake statements and messing with the emotions of die hard fans is a pretty big affront.

Comment

I don't know why this is very hard for you peeps to believe.
              I don't have to have a link to understand this. He's clearly
              being criticized for picking Mosley for his next fight. It's not
              hard to assume he is being asked about it. He gets emotional
              and says what's on his mind. Since the contract with
              Mosley is not yet signed, he could cancel it and fight Floyd
              instead. Problem is, Floyd is nowhere to be found!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                If link is not provided everybody needs to RED K this dude! Putting out fake statements and messing with the emotions of die hard fans is a pretty big affront.

Agreed. I will kick into action to red K his arse. Good term (Affront) haha

Comment

Working...
                X