Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and floyd beats terry---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      man please---terry norris imo is one of the classiest boxers to have ever lived--no doubt--he would give floyd stiff competition and would win rounds against him imo, but floyd is faster than terry and terry, although he moved well, got tagged and his chin was fishy---floyd has better timing with his counter shots also--but terry was nice as
      ****, i must admit---
      i agree fmj may be faster than norris, but norris proved he could handle guys with faster handspeed like mel taylor, who btw was a lightweight moving up to welter, pretty much like fmj...norris would be more natural at the weight with fmj...norris had a shaky chin, but it only failed him when he went toe-to-toe with big punchers...so if you didn't have enough pop to keep norris off you, it could be a long night or goodnight...man i salivate thinking about this matchup..good thread

Comment

Young PBF by UD.

Comment

Surely Norris would be weightdrained?

Comment

manny beats both

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              Surely Norris would be weightdrained?
              Right. Norris fought like what? Less than 5 times at 147? I can't believe this got so many responses.

But if Norris and Floyd were to meet at 154 i got Norris mainly because 154 is Floyd's 5th weight class and has only fought there once in his entire career and Norris is arguablly the best 154lber of all time?

Why is this a question again?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Right. Norris fought like what? Less than 5 times at 147? I can't believe this got so many responses.

But if Norris and Floyd were to meet at 154 i got Norris mainly because 154 is Floyd's 5th weight class and has only fought there once in his entire career and Norris is arguablly the best 154lber of all time?

Why is this a question again?
                McCallums my pick.

Comment

Norris wont be weight drained and how he is the best 154lber of all time when he beat old or ruined fighters. i.e: john mugabi

Norris is a legit fighter at 147 - 154

edit: Even though he fought finished guys, hes still a great talented fighter like Calzaghe who did a similair thing but norris being an american so nobody looks into it

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                    Norris wont be weight drained and how he is the best 154lber of all time when he beat old or ruined fighters. i.e: john mugabi

edit: Even though he fought finished guys, hes still a great talented fighter like Calzaghe who did a similair thing but norris being an american so nobody looks into it
                    John Mugabi wasn't old and was in the top 5 at 154 at the time if i remeber correctly and was on a running KO streak.

Norris was the #1 at 154 for many years and had 15 title defences there if i remember correctly. I didn't say he's THE best 154Lber of all time, i said he argubally is, which he is.

And Norris isn't really a 147-154 fighter, I'm not even sure he had 5 fights at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post

Sorry who did he beat at 147 again? All world beatersat the beginning of his career right?

Comment

Working...
                      X