No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    Yea, I can see why you'd say that too. Interesting.

I thought it was Virgo based on his near PERFECT defense. I noticed that most fighters that have multiple Virgo placements defensive oriented fighters (james toney, andre dirrel, paul spadafora, hopkins - mars in virgo).

But you got me thinkin about Sweetpea's attention whoring ways... might be Leo.
    yup virgos are almost always counter-punchers. in boxing, they are the exact opposite of cancers, lead punchers.

i talked with grandpa about this, in heads up Virgo almost always beats Cancer because of this consistency. think in history... the examples are just too many to name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      yup virgos are almost always counter-punchers. in boxing, they are the exact opposite of cancers, lead punchers.

i talked with grandpa about this, in heads up Virgo almost always beats Cancer because of this consistency. think in history... the examples are just too many to name.
      What I found with swarmers or volume punchers just from watching boxing is that they're generally more one dimensional than the other styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        nah, foo combat is chaotic and erratic! Will you be able to pull an idea out of your AZZ, Mercury, to handle the danger inside of the squared circle or will it be your AZZ?
        Let's see. Greatest of all time.

Ray Robinson has his mercury in Taurus. Was a pretty quiet guy. yup. communication style taurus.

was he adaptive as a fighter? yup.

was he innovative as a fighter? yup.

could he fight going forward and backward. punch with either hand with multiple game plans? yup.

damn how come his mercury is in the boring asss taurus. it's because mercury hhas nothing to do with fighting. it has to do with comunication.

look at the way he talks. exactly like a taurus.

Joe Louis another one with mercury in taurus. communication style is exactly like Ray Robinson. Quiet, reserved, monotonous.

He's one of the greatest of all time. Arguably the greatest HW of all time. How did he talk?

Was he adaptive in fights? Yup.

Did he punch with both hands? Yup.

Lennox Lewis had his mercury in leo. Mercury's detriment. That means he must suck right?

Where is the consistency in air signs for mercury? you guys are dreaming this one up.

The one common thing all your examples have, FMJ, RJJ and Alii is their outspoken nature and their marketability. that is all atributed to their mercury communication style. Nothing else.
        Last edited by Rassclot; 06-06-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Saggitarius Sun
          Scorpio Moon
          Leo Ascendant
          Gemini Mars

I'd say I'm a pretty good fighter. Unorthodox and intimidating. My training regimen can be sporadic and when I'm in a fight I get bored really quick if the other fighter is not on my level.

However, when I'm motivated I can beat guys twice my skill level with ease.
          I'm guessing you're an athletic and energetic fighter (when focused). Probably a slight risk taker...

Comment

What I found with swarmers or volume punchers just from watching boxing is that they're generally more one dimensional than the other styles.
            logically makes sense. counter punchers adapts to styles so they may appear to be more multi-dimensional.

lead punchers make you adapt to their style.

Comment

I'm guessing you're an athletic and energetic fighter (when focused). Probably a slight risk taker...
              O.o?

How'd you know that?

Comment

cancer is a cardinal sign: aggressive, head first, alpha mindset, etc...

virgo is a mutable sign. adaptable. quick witted. submissive. brainiac intelligence, etc...

while cancers are normally tougher than virgos, virgos are quicker witted and craftier.

willie pep = virgo

mike tyson = cancer

Comment

Let's see. Greatest of all time.

Ray Robinson has his mercury in Taurus. Was a pretty quiet guy. yup. communication style taurus.

was he adaptive as a fighter? yup.

was he innovative as a fighter? yup.

could he fight going forward and backward. punch with either hand with multiple game plans? yup.

damn how come his mercury is in the boring asss taurus. it's because mercury hhas nothing to do with fighting. it has to do with comunication.

look at the way he talks. exactly like a taurus.

Joe Louis another one with mercury in taurus. talked almost exactly like Ray Robinson.

He's one of the greatest of all time. Arguably the greatest HW of all time. How did he talk?

Was he adaptive in fights? Yup.

Did he punch with both hands? Yup.

Lennox Lewis had his mercury in leo. Mercury's detriment. That means he must suck right?

Where is the consistency in air signs for mercury? you guys are dreaming this one up.

The one common thing all your examples have, FMJ, RJJ and Alii is their outspoken nature and their marketability. that is all atributed to their mercury communication style. Nothing else.
                  Ray Robinson has his Mercury making ASPECTS with Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune. His ideas in the ring were creative. Have you watched how he set up the KO of Gene Fullmer? That Mercury is also in THE 5TH HOUSE, which is a house about CREATIVE expression.

Comment

cancer is a cardinal sign: aggressive, head first, alpha mindset, etc...

virgo is a mutable sign. adaptable. quick witted. submissive. brainiac intelligence, etc...

while cancers are normally tougher than virgos, virgos are quicker witted and craftier.

willie pep = virgo

mike tyson = cancer

that direll vs frocch fight is a great example.

not all cardinal signs are lead punchers though. Capricorns and Libra are not necessarily lead punchers.

Saggitarians are mutable and yet they are mostly lead punchers.

This observation is more sign specific.

Comment

Ray Robinson has his Mercury making ASPECTS with Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune. His ideas in the ring were creative. Have you watched how he set up the KO of Gene Fullmer? That Mercury is also in THE 5TH HOUSE, which is a house about CREATIVE expression.
                      we can talk about aspects all day. ii thought we already concluded that placement is more conclusive than aspects.

to look at aspects after placement pretty much ensures that anyone can argue their perspective on any matter. Oh X fighter's sun is in aquarius but it's squaring mars... so it's still elite. Actually historically, no it's not. placement matters most.

the reality of the situation is we've established with boxing historical data that placement comes first.

Ray Robinson still had his mercury in taurus. Not an air sign. the most boring earth sign.

floyd's adaptive and thinking fighting style is due to his mars in aquarius. RJJ was roided out of his mind in his prime and his mars in scorpio makes for an reactive adaptive fighting style.

Comment

Working...
                      X