Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and please don't say you "concluded" anything. You didn't conclude, **** in fact we concluded that aspect is far more important than sign placement. Sign placement means very little. I can read an entire chart based on aspects alone, that's the whole point of a chart is to see aspects. If you wanted to see only placements you wouldn't even read a chart you can just read a LIST of planets with the placement next to it. A chart shows ASPECTS. Learn astrology man you're a noob at it and are reading everything wrong and in bizarre vague generalizations

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      so how does AZZtrology come into play with Floyd beating manny? Neither is a Virgo or Cancer boys Sun. I told you I picked it based on styles.
      I pick Floyd over Manny as well based on styles and ring intelligence.

Unfortunately Floyd don't want to prove himself anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        i've watched more boxing than you trust me.

i understand the aspect of styles making fights. however astrologically you CAN NOT ignore the heads up nightmares like Virgo vs Cancer and Cancer vs Pisces.

Was Ortiz more skilled than Maidana? but astrologically it was a nightmare.
        why is virgo vs. cancer a nightmare? cardinal beats mutable to you? Then how do you explain lennox lewis annihilating mike tyson? How do you explain Kessler (pisces) owning Froch (cancer) when you say that Froch should easily own Ward (pisces). None of the **** you're saying makes any sense at all. You have no real knowledge of astrology you're making all vague AMATEURISH and sophmoric blanket generalizations based on triplicities that has no basis in fact. You really need to learn real astrology which is based on aspects and reading the deeper levels o fa chart. You sound like a kid that picked it up last week and is googling the various generalities like triplicities and planet signs and making weak laughable assessments based on that.

Comment

so how does AZZtrology come into play with Floyd beating manny? Neither is a Virgo or Cancer boys Sun. I told you I picked it based on styles.
          Floyd has a detriment in the sun. Pisces.

Saggitarian is one of the best sun signs especially at lower weights historically. all 3 ATG weight climbers have been saggitarians, Henry Armstrong, Archie Moore and now Manny Pacquiao..

Floyd has a pretty good mars placement but not the best. Mars in aquarius = george foreman and shane mosley. These guys tend to fade late without the juice. this is why Floyd has a low out put. He needs to conserve energy.

Mars in earth sign is historically the best placement.

Floyd has more skills and is naturally bigger.

Pacquiao is faster and has more power. Pacquiao is also a lefty. Styles make fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
            why is virgo vs. cancer a nightmare? cardinal beats mutable to you? Then how do you explain lennox lewis annihilating mike tyson? How do you explain Kessler (pisces) owning Froch (cancer) when you say that Froch should easily own Ward (pisces). None of the **** you're saying makes any sense at all. You have no real knowledge of astrology you're making all vague AMATEURISH and sophmoric blanket generalizations based on triplicities that has no basis in fact. You really need to learn real astrology which is based on aspects and reading the deeper levels o fa chart. You sound like a kid that picked it up last week and is googling the various generalities like triplicities and planet signs and making weak laughable assessments based on that.
            stop interjecting mid-discussion and interpretting out of context.

I never said cardinal beats mutable. you made that up. if anything i believe in sign specific match-ups.

Virgo historically troubles Cancer. Lennox beating Tyson and Vitali attests to that along with many other examples.

Kessler never owned froch. it was a close fight in kessler's backyard. Kessler was so battered in that fight he was almost retired. You ca tell who did the damage huh? Froch did own Abraham however and Vitali owned Chris Arreola. That is owning.

Just becuse you're spotting the exceptions do not make the rule. do you understand your fallacy?
            Last edited by Rassclot; 06-06-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

and please don't say you "concluded" anything. You didn't conclude, **** in fact we concluded that aspect is far more important than sign placement. Sign placement means very little. I can read an entire chart based on aspects alone, that's the whole point of a chart is to see aspects. If you wanted to see only placements you wouldn't even read a chart you can just read a LIST of planets with the placement next to it. A chart shows ASPECTS. Learn astrology man you're a noob at it and are reading everything wrong and in bizarre vague generalizations
              why don't you go through the ATG top 50 boxers of all time and give me examples of their consistent aspects.

provide proof.

stop sprouting bull****. how many times do i have to ask? you're just hurling bull**** like an idiot.

find some ATG's with aquarius sun and mars pisces then if aspects is all that matters.

Also predict some future fights to prove your theories. i'm at 90% accuracy in this thread. all tracked. you can start by picking future fights.

prove your ****. dont just sling it like a monkey.

Comment

Floyd has a detriment in the sun. Pisces.

Saggitarian is one of the best sun signs especially at lower weights historically. all 3 ATG weight climbers have been saggitarians, Henry Armstrong, Archie Moore and now Manny Pacquiao..

Floyd has a pretty good mars placement but not the best. Mars in aquarius = george foreman and shane mosley. These guys tend to fade late without the juice. this is why Floyd has a low out put. He needs to conserve energy.

Mars in earth sign is historically the best placement.

Floyd has more skills and is naturally bigger.

Pacquiao is faster and has more power. Pacquiao is also a lefty. Styles make fights.
                Sun isn't in detriment in Pisces. That's AQUARIUS where the Sun is INJURY!

I've seen manny take breaks before wheres Floyd is 100% focused throughout the entire fight. Being ECONOMICAL and conservative with your movement involves TAURUS. Floyd Jr, Joe Louis, and Sugar Ray Robinson all have this action. JOe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson threw insane combos especially Sugar Ray, but he maintained his balance and composure while doing it. He didn't look like no dancing monkey or flying mosquito the way manny does.

manny has struggled much harder with skilled counter punchers than Floyd has with pressure fighters and southpaws.

Comment

Sun isn't in detriment in Pisces. That's AQUARIUS where the Sun is INJURY!

I've seen manny take breaks before wheres Floyd is 100% focused throughout the entire fight. Being ECONOMICAL and conservative with your movement involves TAURUS. Floyd Jr, Joe Louis, and Sugar Ray Robinson all have this action. JOe Louis and Sugar Ray Robinson threw insane combos especially Sugar Ray, but he maintained his balance and composure while doing it. He didn't look like no dancing monkey or flying mosquito the way manny does.

manny has struggled much harder with skilled counter punchers than Floyd has with pressure fighters and southpaws.
                  who has Floyd fought that's on JMM and Morales skill level?

Oh wait, here's the catch though. At their prime weights.

nobody. I rest my case.

anyway, don't want this to turn into another pac vs floyd thread. Wait until the pisces mans up and we can bet on this if you like.
                  Last edited by Rassclot; 06-06-2011, 09:35 PM.

Comment

stop interjecting mid-discussion and interpretting out of context.

I never sad cardinal beats mutable. you made that up. if anything i believe in sign specific match-ups.

Virgo historically troubles Cancer. Lennox beating Tyson and Vitali attests to that along with many other examples.

Kessler never owned froch. it was a close fight in kessler's backyard. Froch did own Abraham however and Vitali owned Chris Arreola. That is owning.

Just becuse you're spotting the exceptions do not make the rule. do you understand your fallacy?
                    No that's YOUR problem, you are just cherry picking little examples here and there and then claiming it's a rule and on top of which you're heavily contradicting yourself. You claim that you aren't saying cardinal beats mutable yet at the end of your pathetic quote you sneakily try to prove yourself right by adding that Froch beat Abraham and Vitali beat Arreola. WHO CARES. Arreola also beat Travis Walker (Cancer). OWNED.

Abraham beat Miranda and Ayala (Capricorn - cardinal). OWNED. You see? I can go on forever and name random pisces that beat random cardinals. It has absolutely no bearing on truth or fact. All you're doing is naming random ****.
                    Maidana (cancer) owned Morales (virgo), and lost to Khan (sagittarius - mutable). There is infinite examples I can give, and so can you by just pulling them out of your ass and not being accurate. The only way to truly be accurate in astrology is through aspects, if you're limiting yourself to the laughable generalizations of signs only then you truly are just a beginner and will never understand the basics of astrology nor truly ever be able to read anything accurately. Damn shame, it's sad because I wish more people did understand it and you have potential, at least with your initial interest in the subject, but you just don't grasp the basics.

Comment

can you please stop spreading lies and misinformation? You don't know **** about astrology. Placement means dick, astrology is all about the aspects. Barry Sanders is the fastest greatest running back in history and has Mars in Cancer yet you would think that's the weakest possible placement. It's all about ASPECTS. Learn astrology you nimrod
                      Mars in cancer is one of the best placements for explosions. Lionel Messi has this placement as does Roger Federer.

if you actually read this thread i already addressed the digniies and debilities placements have little merit.

YO READTHIS THREAD BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS YOU ASSCLOWN

No Aries and Leo are not the best fighters either as I addressed in my first post. Even though Aries is in exalt and leo is at home. Reality is different from mythology.

Comment

Working...
                      X