No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I haven't been as active in predictions as I don't have a lot of free time anymore.

Just did the chart on Saul Alvarez and Ryan Rhodes.

Alvarez has sun in Cancer, moon in Gemini, mars in taurus.

Great great chart.

Ryan Rhodes is scorpio in sun, moon and mars. 1 dimensional chart..... however his sun is conjunct his mars which should give him extra explosion and stamina.

I'm picking Alvarez based on astrology. More dimensions with the favorable water, air and earth signs in their relative designations.

Comment

• Originally posted by castcast View Post
        yo what about me
        Sun Pisces
        Moon Cancer
        Mercury Pisces
        Venus Aquarius
        Mars Taurus
        Jupiter Aries
        Saturn Sagittarius
        Uranus Sagittarius
        Neptune Capricor
        Pluto Scorpio
        Why is Pluto included if it isnt regarded as a planet anymore? (Because there are many other objects orbiting the Sun which as just as big as Pluto.)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Why is Pluto included if it isnt regarded as a planet anymore? (Because there are many other objects orbiting the Sun which as just as big as Pluto.)

you can not nitpick astrology with science. they do not belong in the same realm.

Think of astrology as a conceptual capture of the gravitational energies produced by specific alignment of the solar system. that is the point in which you are born into the world.

We've already established that the moon controls the tides and the moon is obviously affected by the alignment of the nearest stars. 65% of our biological composition is water.

This is all we know so far about the linkage of us and the outer gravitational force.

Now to move on from there, astrology can not be explained fully by science yet that is why it is not a science.

however it is something that we can use to discover potential currently and this thread is about that.
          Last edited by Rassclot; 06-18-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Whistle View Post
            is the teddy atlas jinx more powerful than the zodiac?

if teddy atlas and the zodiac both agree on a prediction, what happens?

will the prediction turn out to be correct because of the untold power of the zodiac?

or will the prediction turn out to be wrong because of the idiocy of atlas?

isn't this a case of unstoppable force meets immovable object?

something's gotta give. which is it?

:think

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Whistle View Post
              If you've followed this thread, I'm 11-1 in fight predictions.

So uh.... don't ever compare me to Teddy Failure Atlas please. kthnxbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                you can not nitpick astrology with science. they do not belong in the same realm.

Think of astrology as a conceptual capture of the gravitational energies produced by specific alignment of the solar system. that is the point in which you are born into the world.

We've already established that the moon controls the tides and the moon is obviously affected by the alignment of the nearest stars. 65% of our biological composition is water.

This is all we know so far about the linkage of us and the outer gravitational force.

Now to move on from there, astrology can not be explained fully by science yet that is why it is not a science.

however it is something that we can use to discover potential currently and this thread is about that.
                So u do believe Pluto has an effect on us?

Comment

• Cancer Sun and Mars Jason Litzau was humiliated last night by the slickstar swagger brash Leo Sun and Mars Adrien The Wave Brush Broner!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    If you've followed this thread, I'm 11-1 in fight predictions.

So uh.... don't ever compare me to Teddy Failure Atlas please. kthnxbye.
                    I didn't compare you to Teddy Atlas, read again pls. He's a failure, but his jinx is real. What would happen if his kiss-of-death prediction agreed with yours for a particular fight? What would happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Cancer Sun and Mars Jason Litzau was humiliated last night by the slickstar swagger brash Leo Sun and Mars Adrien The Wave Brush Broner!
                      just as i have mentioned in this entire thread.

it only seems to matter when both fighters have relatively the same drive and talents to succeed. usually at the highest level.

you can't start citing every friday night boxing calibre fight. some guy can be literally rolling off the couch after binging on cheetos to show up to fight. we can't account for that astrologically.
                      Last edited by Rassclot; 06-19-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X