No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poison12 View Post
    you're right about that. i'm so damn emotional lol. how would i do as a boxer?
    honestly not very well.

you're too sensitive. either you will get emotional and go all out or you'll have an emotional break-down.

you are a better intellectual than a fighter. so use your gifts. the grand trine is great in that your emotions are in tune so that you are normally easy going and happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      Ward also has a brilliant Mercury (in Aquarius). Roy Jones and Ali share that same mercury. That mercury seems to add originality and a touch of unorthodox to a fighter's style.
      You forgot to give shouts to my nigg@ Floyd $. He has this Mercury and has a higher ring IQ than Ward, Roy, and Ali!

Comment

The best chart I've seen lately is actually Brandon Rios'.

Sun: Capricorn (most successful and driven sign in the zodiac)

Moon: Taurus (toughest moon sign in the zodiac)

Mercury: Aries (non stop aggression)

Mars: Capricorn (Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez and Donaire all have this placement)

I haven't seen too many charts tougher than that lately.

mercury is communication style. don't think it influences fighting too much.

that is not a great chart. it's too much earth. it gives a rigid style and not adaptive.

The only ATG with that type of chart is Rocky Marciano. Dude's about as 1-dimensional as you can get. In today's day and age, he would get white washed by the elite.

Comment

people always tell me i need to smile cause i hardly do. i mean i'm not being a **** if you smile at me and i don't smile back, it's not important to me.
          How is your smile when you actually smile though? Do b****es think it's nice?

Mars, Saturn, and Pluto are all very serious no **** around planets. Yours are all in the 1st, so it's not hard to see why you don't smile as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            honestly not very well.

you're too sensitive. either you will get emotional and go all out or you'll have an emotional break-down.

you are a better intellectual than a fighter. so use your gifts. the grand trine is great in that your emotions are in tune so that you are normally easy going and happy.
            thanks. yeah, i'd probably punch someone and then start thinking about the past and start crying lol

Comment

• I'd like to hear some opinions on my chart. Thanks in advance!

I boxed amateur for a while but my bones were just to brittle to make a career out of boxing. I fractured both of my wrists repeatedly. I have very small wrists which seemingly allowed me to have super quick hands but only average punching power.

Anyhow check my chart out and tell me anything you want to. LOL!

Sun Scorpio 17.48 Ascendant Virgo 16.54
              Moon Scorpio 4.06 II Libra 10.55
              Mercury Sagittarius 0.54 III Scorpio 10.15
              Venus Scorpio 0.12 IV Sagittarius 14.11
              Mars Leo 5.34 V Capricorn 19.02
              Jupiter Cancer 5.40 R VI Aquarius 20.20
              Saturn Leo 29.40 VII Pisces 16.54
              Uranus Scorpio 12.28 VIII Aries 10.55
              Neptune Sagittarius 14.51 IX Taurus 10.15
              Pluto Libra 15.23 Midheaven Gemini 14.11
              Lilith Gemini 22.25 XI Cancer 19.02
              Asc node Libra 14.44 XII Leo 20.20

Comment

thanks. yeah, i'd probably punch someone and then start thinking about the past and start crying lol
                You sound like rassclot. He has the same Moon as you.

Comment

I'd like to hear some opinions on my chart. Thanks in advance!

I boxed amateur for a while but my bones were just to brittle to make a career out of boxing. I fractured both of my wrists repeatedly. I have very small wrists which seemingly allowed me to have super quick hands but only average punching power.

Anyhow check my chart out and tell me anything you want to. LOL!

Sun Scorpio 17.48 Ascendant Virgo 16.54
                  Moon Scorpio 4.06 II Libra 10.55
                  Mercury Sagittarius 0.54 III Scorpio 10.15
                  Venus Scorpio 0.12 IV Sagittarius 14.11
                  Mars Leo 5.34 V Capricorn 19.02
                  Jupiter Cancer 5.40 R VI Aquarius 20.20
                  Saturn Leo 29.40 VII Pisces 16.54
                  Uranus Scorpio 12.28 VIII Aries 10.55
                  Neptune Sagittarius 14.51 IX Taurus 10.15
                  Pluto Libra 15.23 Midheaven Gemini 14.11
                  Lilith Gemini 22.25 XI Cancer 19.02
                  Asc node Libra 14.44 XII Leo 20.20
                  Were you a pretty explosive fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    mercury is communication style. don't think it influences fighting too much.

that is not a great chart. it's too much earth. it gives a rigid style and not adaptive.

The only ATG with that type of chart is Rocky Marciano. Dude's about as 1-dimensional as you can get. In today's day and age, he would get white washed by the elite.
                    Not entirely true broham.

Pernell Whitaker:

Capricorn Sun
                    Virgo Moon
                    Capricorn Mercury
                    Mars Capricorn

With that said, I agree that Rios has too many placements of earth to probably ever become ATG status.

My favortie chart for a boxer is Ray Robinson.

Taurus Sun/Mars
                    Pisces Moon

Comment

Well all that will stop when Froch faces Ward. Ward is a Pisces and I'm 100% confident he spanks Froch.

The only thing Froch has going for him is that MARS in TAURUS (chin/toughness). Calzaghe, JMM and Ray Robinson all had/have Mars in Taurus. Those were all tough SOBs with granite chins and heart.

Froch literally only beat Johnson because of that mars placement. LOL! All Froch has is a solid chin. Everything else about him is average.

No disrespect to Froch though because his one dimension is better than a lot of fighters who have multi-dimensions.

With that said, Ward is too much for Froch even astrologically speaking.

Pisces Sun is even more intuitive and adaptive than the Cancer Sun. Ward also has a brilliant Mercury (in Aquarius). Roy Jones and Ali share that same mercury. That mercury seems to add originality and a touch of unorthodox to a fighter's style.

I already talked about Froch's Mars as being his best asset; however, Ward has his mars in SCORPIO which is the polar opposite of Taurus. Froch will finally run into someone who has as much determination as him, but way more skill.

Lastly, Ward has a Sagitarrius moon. Sags are the athletes of the zodiac.

i already talked about mercury as the communication planet. it has nothing to do with fighting.

top draws share this placement because of their ability to talk and market not because of this influence on their ability to fight. RJJ, Floyd and Ali are all great talkers/promoters.

That aside, cancer historically is several levels above pisces. pisces seem like a brilliant fighter but they don't have the X-factor to carry them through.

Cancers are not as skilled but heads up they are just better for whatever reason.

We will see on this. I am sticking by my guns. I realize Ward seems to be better on paper and in film but Froch has skills that are not as conventional and I like him heads up.

Comment

Working...
                      X