Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins get a pass for his overt racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the minorities here think Pavlik is a neo-Nazi because he's bald.

Comment

If Manny fights Williams, then this whole issue of ducking becomes a non issue.

Comment

cause he looks like this

having that guy flaunt his genetic superiority is hard to take seriously

if this guy did that however people might be a tad offended

Last edited by Toe Injury; 11-19-2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
          If Manny fights Williams, then this whole issue of ducking becomes a non issue.
          Yeah, because P Will is slick right? Look, ain't no "Slick AA" fighters on Pac's level out there except for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            Oh just perfect. We've come to a point in life where we call people black merely by the color of there skin. I've met some really dark Mexicans. If Pacquiao fights one of those does that mean he beats another "Black" fighter? Lol.

Look at that interview and tell me where Bhop said African american fighter.

I don't know why you're taking it outta context, I'm just merely saying Bhop's stupid and dumb to say Pacquiao hasn't fought a top black fighter yet, but he did already.

Don't take it outta context coz this race rant's not even worth going the mile. There's no colour in boxing, only dominant fighters, irregardless of skin colour.
            Last edited by Tamis!; 11-19-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              he got heat for the calzaghe comment same with the Puerto Rican flag WTF you want? him to be lynch for it. Dont be mad at hops because Manny avoided Molsey Bradley Raheem and Mayweather

at these *******s *****ing about racism when they call Pacquiao mexicutioner as if he is better then all Mexican boxers
              This might be the worst post I've ever read on bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                In my honest opinion, I don't really find what he said racist, since he really didn't attack a certain racegroup and/or other culture. He's really mainly talking about his own race. He is, as he says, just being "biased." But that's just me.
                So...he's something of a benign supremacist. No, clearly he is just couching it in terms that are less epithetical than if he were to denounce them openly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  All the minorities here think Pavlik is a neo-Nazi because he's bald.
                  hahahaha i rememebr that thread

i told him pavlik went bald over time and posted a pic of him fighting with hair and he put me on ignore so i couldnt post in the thread anymore

good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    I guess for me, I don't find it racist UNLESS they directly and specifically say shit about the other race...like Floyd's asian-specific comments. But yeah, I can see why people will find that racist. Plus I'm sure it's just hype anyway.
                    You don't find it racist because black people always say it. It's different when other race say it. If an Asian, Mexican, or White person was to say,'I'll never let a black man beat me', that's racist.

Comment

Bhop is defiantly being borderline racist. I seriously would not want to hear the things he says to his friends in privacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X