Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins get a pass for his overt racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    In my honest opinion, I don't really find what he said racist, since he really didn't attack a certain racegroup and/or other culture. He's really mainly talking about his own race. He is, as he says, just being "biased." But that's just me.
    Lmaoo Where did u get that gif for your sig? **** is hilarious.

Comment

I think its because he's black. Bhop knows that Pac is trying his best to make a fight with Floyd or Mosley and yet he is criticizing Pac for not fighting Black Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        You don't see what he's doing though? He's trying to get pacquiao/arum to fight his good friend shane mosley and trainer nazim. he's trying to get them paid. that's all he's really doing, trying to bait them, like he did floyd after the marquez fight.
        It might work, but he's always throwing race into the discourse so I wonder how much of it is actually hype and how much of it is actually him unable to control himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

That may be right, but AFAIK that's not what Bhop said.

He said Pacquiao hasn't faced a top black fighter, and that's clearly stupid for him to say when Pac beat Ledwaba convincingly for the super bantamweight title. And among other black fighters he faced is Clottey.

IMO he played it smart, still, leaving a window of thought for people to interpret if he means african american OR black fighter.
          Oh just perfect. We've come to a point in life where we call people black merely by the color of there skin. I've met some really dark Mexicans. If Pacquiao fights one of those does that mean he beats another "Black" fighter? Lol.

Comment

He don't get a pass from me. Brothas like him with this "Blacks are superior" attitude embarrasses me. Fact is, Pac kills Shane, Berto, and Bradley right now. Look, Manny is the man right now and if he were black, these other brothas on here would be on his dick. This pisses me off because there ain't no one for Pac to fight that's even on his level except Floyd. And in my opinion, Floyd ain't do enough to warrant that #1 status. He let Pac pass him up and brothas don't wanna admit it. If you don't wanna fight Pac, cool, but at least fight someone else. Don't just sit there and let Pac run away with this ****! Brothas talkin **** on Pac for taking fights he's supposed to win. Thats BS, he's #1, he's supposed to win all his fights! What's he supposed to do? Retire? He ain't like Floyd who says he will hypothetically beat anyone so he shouldn't have to fight them. Thats ****in ****! Floyd, if you don't believe Pac deserves what he got, then do something about it, otherwise, stfu and accept it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

That may be right, but AFAIK that's not what Bhop said.

He said Pacquiao hasn't faced a top black fighter, and that's clearly stupid for him to say when Pac beat Ledwaba convincingly for the super bantamweight title. And among other black fighters he faced is Clottey.

IMO he played it smart, still, leaving a window of thought for people to interpret if he means african american OR black fighter.
              Pacqiuao gives beatings to top black boxers on a daily basis when training at the wild card:

Rashad Holloway - Shawn Porter - Steve Forbes - Mike Dallas - Omar Henry - Arron Robinson - Abdullai Amidu - Bryan Brooks - and the list goes on..

Comment

PPL are so used to it that they just expect it from Soapy, but who cares he embarrassed himself when he said he would never let a white boy beat him and then lost, was forced to pretend he was hit with low blows, and got clowned on
                GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  He don't get a pass from me. Brothas like him with this "Blacks are superior" attitude embarrasses me. Fact is, Pac kills Shane, Berto, and Bradley right now. Look, Manny is the man right now and if he were black, these other brothas on here would be on his dick. This pisses me off because there ain't no one for Pac to fight that's even on his level except Floyd. And in my opinion, Floyd ain't do enough to warrant that #1 status. He let Pac pass him up and brothas don't wanna admit it. If you don't wanna fight Pac, cool, but at least fight someone else. Don't just sit there and let Pac run away with this ****! Brothas talkin **** on Pac for taking fights he's supposed to win. Thats BS, he's #1, he's supposed to win all his fights! What's he supposed to do? Retire? He ain't like Floyd who says he will hypothetically beat anyone so he shouldn't have to fight them. Thats ****in ****! Floyd, if you don't believe Pac deserves what he got, then do something about it, otherwise, stfu and accept it!
                  Preach on brother!

Comment

he got heat for the calzaghe comment same with the Puerto Rican flag WTF you want? him to be lynch for it. Dont be mad at hops because Manny avoided Molsey Bradley Raheem and Mayweather

at these *******s *****ing about racism when they call Pacquiao mexicutioner as if he is better then all Mexican boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      Nice fukin post bro I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X