No announcement yet.

Pacquiao & Klitsckhos success has caused RESENTMENT in certain "PEOPLE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
    they want to keep moving the goalposts. I cant even begin to understand how nate campbell, shane mosley, & zab judah can be considered slick fighters.
    I would consider Zab a slick fighter. Nut not the other two.

Comment

• The Klitchkos are the JCCj of the Heavyweight Division.

Comment

• Good thread

There is a thin line between ethnic pride and racism, and boxing fans do cross the line a lot, not just blacks. But this black supremacy BS ideology that top black pro boxers and their retinues keep spinning is different.

Thread deserves a bump.
        Last edited by FightFreak; 02-06-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

i just got red k from a floyd fan.
          lucky for you i have a point to spare. good thread btw

Comment

• Just ask *****s why do they resent pacquiao's award..........resntment came from jealousy..........

Comment

• Pep and Locche slid, rolled and evaded punches better than anyone else in boxing history, but never attributed their defensive skill to their skin color.
              They just weren't that ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                Just like how ***** became the first black president...I want my country back!
                You will eventually have "your country" back. Now you won't be a superpower anymore. Thank the Chinese and GW Bush for it.
                The real problem here is the definition of race. Lets say the humanity was blessed with a 100 000 long gene pool. Some whites, because they are racist, like you, they choose to mate with other whites to make more whites because white and almost anything else isn't white. Because of this definition we see the white people's gene pool diminish every year. Many genetic problems and eventually will lead to extinction. Why other races don't have that problem? Because the gene pool is much deeper. Take Tiger Woods for instance, his mother is asian (dark skin) and his father was black (dark skin). Many what you call blacks are in fact a much deeper mixture. There is just so much more genes to work with in the colored peoples of the world. The racists have only 10% of the total gene pool to use.
                And that's why i'm not mad at any Hillbilly for acting a racist, because i know some of you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  However, when you want to start comparing him to Ray Robinson and Henry Armstrong then the critics are going to have something to say when he flat out refuses to fight SHANE MOSLEY, MAYWEATHER, MARTINEZ or WILLIAMS
                  Hahahahaha, hahahahaha

Williams got KTFO, when did Floyd face Martinez, clown? Pacquiao is facing Mosley next, and wanted to fight Floyd until Floyd "retired" again.

Comment

• good time to bump this.

Comment

good time to bump this.
                      Could the same not be applied to BHops success..instead of celebrating his succes...people are telling us how poor Pascal is...and whether or not he should take the tests......

Works both ways..........

Comment

Working...
                      X