No announcement yet.

Pacquiao & Klitsckhos success has caused RESENTMENT in certain "PEOPLE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao & Klitsckhos success has caused RESENTMENT in certain "PEOPLE"

I just read the bernard hopkins article on all the sites especially espn, & cant help but notice at all the "people" agreeing & defending bernard hopkins race baiting supremacy remark.

My opinion on this whole black slick fighter manny is not fighting is this:

Pacquiao's success & to a certain degree the klitscko brothers, has ruined the natural order in boxing. Meaning, the normal hierarchy has been disrupted. It has been turned upside down by pacquiao's reign as king, k brothers dominant reign at heavyweight. Specifically pacman's overwhelming boxing decorations, accolades, does not sit well with certain "people."

If you look at the history of p4p kings, it has been predominantly ruled by black american fighters. Even tracing back 100 years ago, it was always black & white fighters, then as time went on prominent white fighters were slowly dying & the dominance was replaced by almost exclusively by black fighters. People grew up & live rooting for the greatness & placement of black fighters. Boxing fans, specifically black fans & to a certain degeree white fans, are used to rooting for a black fighter on top.

What is happening now is that a non american non black is on top of the food chain & the people who usually root for black & every now & then a top p4p king latin fighter are resentful that its not a american black on top. To make matters worse, the heavyweight division has been ruled by an iron fist by eastern european champions.

This resentment, this spiteful, bitter jealous attitude reminds me of the movie american gangster starring denzel washington. russell crow's character told frank lucas that he has upset the natural order of the drug trade. the italians are mad that he has become the boss of the drug trade that is normally ruled by the italian mob.

Why cant certain "people" be happy that a new star & king is on top? Why are they so compelled to bring him down? It reminds me of this kat williams stand up where kat williams describes how white people cant even let black people enjoy president obama:

starting at 2:40 mark

Watch that whole video starting from the 240 mark. It perfectly describes this whole black race supremacy non sense.

Every p4p king has almost always been black & sometimes latino. Why cant we appreciate manny pacquiao as fresh new king? First asian fighter to be p4p king & we cant even let him enjoy his reign without trying to bring him down with this racist ideology.

Cant we just let his asian fans be proud for a minute? Havent the american black fans have had all the great fighters on top? Why cant historians compare pacquiao alongside armstrong & robinson as they have started to do? Is that so bad?

Why are you guys so selfish?
    Last edited by Brutal Honesty; 11-19-2010, 12:14 AM.

Prepare for a whole lot of "You just dont understand the culture" replies. But Im not disagreeing with you...

Comment

Just like how Obama became the first black president...I want my country back!

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Prepare for a whole lot of "You just dont understand the culture" replies. But Im not disagreeing with you...
        its reverse racism in boxing form is what's happening.

Comment

i just got red k from a floyd fan.

Comment

*Prepares an avalanche of angry black people and *****s alike*

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
              *Prepares an avalanche of angry black people and *****s alike*
              listen, im a white american & i like floyd & i slightly favor floyd to beat manny, but this whole black style superiority complex is just sickening & very racist. you cant pull the race card every single time you think your being slighted because of your color.

soon, its just going to lose its meaning & importance when there is something racist going on & you need to pull that card. this is so not one of them.

Comment

Not me. I totally agree. Brothas have always dominated sports, specifically boxing. But that don't mean a non-African American can't be the best. I know alot of brothas who feel this way, refusing to give Pac his dues. I ask them if they'd feel the same way if Pac was black, some have admitted that it would be alot easier to accept. Pisses me off. Fact is, Floyd just hasn't done enough to warrant the props that Pac is getting. And from the looks of things, it don't look like he wants anything to do with Pac.

Comment

Nice to see a true boxing fan to see a boxers accomplishments instead of his skin color. If and when Mayweather and Pac fight it will be a great fight....Best offensive fighter vs Best defensive fighter will be epic! May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    Not me. I totally agree. Brothas have always dominated sports, specifically boxing. But that don't mean a non-African American can't be the best. I know alot of brothas who feel this way, refusing to give Pac his dues. I ask them if they'd feel the same way if Pac was black, some have admitted that it would be alot easier to accept. Pisses me off. Fact is, Floyd just hasn't done enough to warrant the props that Pac is getting. And from the looks of things, it don't look like he wants anything to do with Pac.
                    i guess we shouldnt be surprised. humans are tribal by nature. its just sad that our thinking hasnt evolved.

Comment

Working...
                    X