No announcement yet.

Pacquiao & Klitsckhos success has caused RESENTMENT in certain "PEOPLE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
    ive been reading these posts, and IMO it seems like Brutal Honesty, you need to be honest. You have a resentment towards black people Just man up and say it. There was a few posts that i saw that really stood out. And dude, im not trying to start a feud or anything, im not a floyd nuthugger "*****" or "*******" as a few folks on this forum love to label members. Im just pointing out a few things that caught my eye.

For instance when bullconner said this:

then you got into a arguement about the racism in the thread and pretty much told another member to stop crying about it. Yet you made a thread about resentment in Blacks.

Then a few posts later someone said this:

you pretty much acted shocked like he shouldnt of said this, but in an EARLIER post Bullconner said all that predjudiced stuff and not a WORD of shock came from you..

what ive gathered from all your posts, is that you like to Generalize. Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather do not and will not speak for the black community. They are not the spokesmen for AN ENTIRE ETHNICITY.

im white, ive never stated that black fighters or any fighters have to beat a white american in order to get validation of greatness. neither have mexicans, filipinos, ukranians, russians or any other ethnicity for that matter.

except american blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
      im white, ive never stated that black fighters or any fighters have to beat a white american in order to get validation of greatness. neither have mexicans, filipinos, ukranians, russians or any other ethnicity for that matter.

except american blacks.
      and thats what the basis of the thread is about.

Some Black fans and fans of particular Black fighters just don't want to admit that though.

As you and others have said,

no other fan base is saying, "you haven't fought a so and so and that makes everything this guy has done, incomplete."

The very first thing people would have said if Pac fought and beat Campbell, "Peden beat him out first and Pac just fought his leftovers, no credit given."

You can say that about every fighter they tout as "slick Black american" and it would be the same.

Judah, Mosley, and Raheem.

"_____ beat him first and Pac is fought his leftovers, no credit given."
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 11-20-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        and thats what the basis of the thread is about.

Some Black fans and fans of particular Black fighters just don't want to admit that though.

As you and others have said,

no other fan base is saying, "you haven't fought a so and so and that makes everything this guy has done, incomplete."

The very first thing people would have said if Pac fought and beat Campbell, "Peden beat him out first and Pac just fought his leftovers, no credit given."

You can say that about every fighter they tout as "slick Black american" and it would be the same.

Judah, Mosley, and Raheem.

"_____ beat him first and Pac is fought his leftovers, no credit given."
        they want to keep moving the goalposts. I cant even begin to understand how nate campbell, shane mosley, & zab judah can be considered slick fighters.

Comment

• has floyd himself ever faced a slick african american?

Comment

• This thread is purely an opportunity to complain about and make black people look bad. But talking about other racism in the sport isn't ok in this thread. This thread was created to talk about and complain about racist black people. Rather than discuss how Bernard Hopkins is an *******, let's assume he's a representative of all black Americans so we can **** talk them too. There's a **** load of racism, ***ism and bigotry on this forum, on a daily basis. Not many people seem to complain until it comes out of the mouth of a black man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
              has floyd himself ever faced a slick african american?
              zab judah.... who who would get killed by manny

Kostya Tszyu all over again

Comment

• Originally posted by Reach View Post
                zab judah.... who who would get killed by manny

Kostya Tszyu all over again
                how is zab judah slick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                  Not me. I totally agree. Brothas have always dominated sports, specifically boxing. But that don't mean a non-African American can't be the best. I know alot of brothas who feel this way, refusing to give Pac his dues. I ask them if they'd feel the same way if Pac was black, some have admitted that it would be alot easier to accept. Pisses me off. Fact is, Floyd just hasn't done enough to warrant the props that Pac is getting. And from the looks of things, it don't look like he wants anything to do with Pac.

always dominated sports???,aybe ****ty american sports,but rugby, boxing, tennis, swimming, football(soccer), cricket etc is dominated by white and other races....get with it mate...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reach View Post
                    the alan minter thing was brought up in another thread

minter tried to shake haglers hand and he said "i dont touch white flesh"

the media ignored that and blasted minter for "i wont lose to a black man"

black people are treated like fragile babies all over the world, i wish theyd just admit it for once
                    so true. god forbid we scrutinize a black quarterback for their awful play. Just look at how fast lebron pulled the race card during his whole the decision thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      always dominated sports???,aybe ****ty american sports,but rugby, boxing, tennis, swimming, football(soccer), cricket etc is dominated by white and other races....get with it mate...
                      the ****** black supremacists here have a very narrow, shallow, & ignorant view of the world. They lack culture, shame, self respect, & human decency.

Comment

Working...
                      X