Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I score round by round Judah won more rounds in my eyes~, using total punch stat numbers which you were using doesn't do shit for round by round scoring~

Punch stats are invalid when it comes to scoring anyone who uses them or doesn't care if people use them, need not be listened to.

So you shouldn't say anything about other's scoring~ those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Mostly Matthysse's punches got blocked from what I saw and Judah landed more clean, sorry that he did more in more rounds than Matthysse in my eyes, while you were enamored with Matthysse's infrequent landed punches. I don't think Matthysse won 3 and 6 clear~ I think you are giving him a lot of credit for blocked punches.

Having Matthysse winning I said was fine though, so i really don't care about that. I cared about a garbage justifacation
    If I used round by round compubox numbers, Lucas would have won by an even wider decision then I had him

Lucas had a lot of blocked punches? Did you see Judah's punches? He didn't even reach Lucas, he'd just jab into the air most of the night. Lucas would actually land his punches and would visibly hurt Judah all night long. Those are called "effective" punches. He landed more power punches alone then Judah did total punches. It's hilarious how you post about Lucas infrequent punches, you probably never even watched the fight to make that kind of post

Yes Lucas won those rounds clearly unless you score by who ran the most. He won those round more cleanly then just about any rounds Judah won
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 01-29-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Thought it was quite close but Matthysee won IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Thought it was quite close but Matthysee won IMO.
        Yes it certainly was close, but clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          If I used round by round compubox numbers, Lucas would have won by an even wider decision then I had him

Lucas had a lot of blocked punches? Did you see Judah's punches? He didn't even reach Lucas, he'd just jab into the air most of the night. Lucas would actually land his punches and would visibly hurt Judah all night long. Those are called "effective" punches. He landed more power punches alone then Judah did total punches. It's hilarious how you post about Lucas infrequent punches, you probably never even watched the fight to make that kind of post

Yes Lucas won those rounds clearly unless you score by who ran the most. He won those round more cleanly then just about any rounds Judah won
          Any compubox numbers are meaningless but using totals are even worse~

I don't really care that you had Matthysse winning but to me Judah did more, sorry that you disagree but I really don't care about what you have to say which I already made clear. I appeared to have watched the fight closer than you, so once again people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It wasn't a clear win for anybody, I can accept that can you~

Comment

• I felt it was close, upon second watch I had Lucas clearly winning & did a RBR actually.

Lucas was landing the harder, cleaner shots & at a higher rate plus he scored a knockdown. Tbh Judah didn't really land anything but jabs.

Comment

Any compubox numbers are meaningless but using totals are even worse~

I don't really care that you had Matthysse winning but to me Judah did more, sorry that you disagree but I really don't care about what you have to say which I already made clear. I appeared to have watched the fight closer than you, so once again people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It wasn't a clear win for anybody, I can accept that can you~
              I not using compubox, I'm using my eyes and knowledge of boxing. You obviously do care because you keep replying. You watched the fight closer then I have? I just named the rounds which give Lucas the win, while you just said Lucas wasn't landing enough, when he landed more then Judah, regardless of the fact that he also threw the harder more effective punches

It was a clear win for Lucas, as well as being a close one. Close wins can be robberies when a certain fighter clearly wins enough rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I felt it was close, upon second watch I had Lucas clearly winning & did a RBR actually.

Lucas was landing the harder, cleaner shots & at a higher rate plus he scored a knockdown. Tbh Judah didn't really land anything but jabs.
                And he barely landed those as well

Comment

I not using compubox, I'm using my eyes and knowledge of boxing. You obviously do care because you keep replying. You watched the fight closer then I have? I just named the rounds which give Lucas the win, while you just said Lucas wasn't landing enough, when he landed more then Judah, regardless of the fact that he also threw the harder more effective punches

It was a clear win for Lucas, as well as being a close one. Close wins can be robberies when a certain fighter clearly wins enough rounds
                  You obviously are because you brought that up as a main justification until that card got pulled, you think it is valid when it is totally immaterial to scoring which is a rookie mistake, you made it now deal with it because it obviously influenced you or you would not bring up the numbers. So how you score is meaningless to me, someone who disregards everything but what I see and I saw Judah win close, people who saw Matthysse win close using just what they saw fair play to them it was a close fight and a close fight by my definition can go either way.

Close fights can go either way or they are not that close~ but keep trying to justify what you have said, it amuses me rookie.

Comment

Yes it certainly was close, but clear
                    Yeah, I agree.

It was reasonably close and competitive but I can't really see a case for Judah winning. Especially with the KD.

I wouldn't say it was as clear as the Alexander fight though.

Comment

You obviously are because you brought that up as a main justification until that card got pulled, you think it is valid when it is totally immaterial to scoring which is a rookie mistake, you made it now deal with it because it obviously influenced you or you would not bring up the numbers. So how you score is meaningless to me, someone who disregards everything but what I see and I saw Judah win close, people who saw Matthysse win close using just what they saw fair play to them it was a close fight and a close fight by my definition can go either way.

Close fights can go either way or they are not that close~ but keep trying to justify what you have said, it amuses me rookie.
                      No my main justification is Lucas hammering Judah with power punches all night long while Judah just punched into the air. The compubox numbers back this up, both the total as well as round per round ones. I also told you the clear rounds Lucas won and how, yet you ignore it and just say Judah landed cleaner punches, and call me a rookie

& No close fights don't always go either way, not when you have a guy clearly winning enough rounds. What a rookie thing to say, all close fights can go either way? Keep justifying the robbery tho, quite amusing

Comment

Working...
                      X