Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathysse landed nothing of consequence AT ALL for 9 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to AGREE!!! Robbery is when a guy clearly wins a fight and gets robbed on the cards Like Sturm vs Oscar or Paulie vs Juan Diaz I, Mathysse did not DOMINATE, he finished strong and almost pulled it out but I would say this was "Robbery"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      how did juda gas out when he won the last round clearly. show me when mathysse landed ANYTHING in the last round. zab slipped everything, landed a 3 punch combo and a ridiculous straight left. you don't know shi t. those body shots were arm and glove shots over and over. watch it again and stop lying to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Greg House View Post

wow, those smiley's without an argument and your 136 posts and red karma really lend credibility to your post where you didn't say anything at all.

you pwned me i guess

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          Judah did even less. Mathysse was landing a lot of straight rights and body shots.

The fight was up for grabs and Mathysse seized it.

And was robbed for his troubles.
          lulz.

his toubles were that he did nothing to TAKE his first chance at becoming a star and let zab potshot him and block his punches all night

Comment

Originally posted by Greg House View Post
            You could see that those body punches were hurting Judah. He barely throw punches in some rounds
            "some rounds"

really sounds like you know EXACTLY what you are talking about here

Comment

I had him winning a couple early rounds on activity because Zab really just wouldn't let his hands go but this was no robbery and I had it a pretty close fight Walt.

Comment

lulz.

his toubles were that he did nothing to TAKE his first chance at becoming a star and let zab potshot him and block his punches all night
                Yeah bro, you need to put the liquor down and stop watching fights with beer goggles. The body language told the tale if the punches and zab judah being battered around the ring didn't portray it accurately enough for you.

One guy looked like he lost the fight and the other guy didn't.

I'll let you figure that one out.

Comment

Lulz at the HBO cheerleading for Mathysse. Zab was clipping him at will. Just needed to be a little more aggressive. The fight wasn't that close. Zab was blocking everything with his gloves.
                  Looks like you completely missed that knockdown in the 10th...lol at "blocking everything with his gloves." Lucas should have won and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I had him winning a couple early rounds on activity because Zab really just wouldn't let his hands go but this was no robbery and I had it a pretty close fight Walt.
                    i had zab by 2 points, if you remember the rounds, tell me, cuz i already watched it twice.

ineffective aggression is not a scoring criteria.

zab developed absolutely no offense all fight though, which is always a problem. the fight had a feeling of a sparring session for zab where he was practicing his d to me.

he was blocking ridiculous amounts of shots

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
                      Looks like you completely missed that knockdown in the 10th...lol at "blocking everything with his gloves." Lucas should have won and you know it.
                      how you figure dumba$$? I said he landed nothing of consequence for 9 rounds, (10 would be after 9 in a boxing match, since you obviously don't know) and I said I had zab winning by 2 points.

one knockdown does not win a fight if you lose 80% of the previous rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X