No announcement yet.

Mathysse landed nothing of consequence AT ALL for 9 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    how did juda gas out when he won the last round clearly. show me when mathysse landed ANYTHING in the last round. zab slipped everything, landed a 3 punch combo and a ridiculous straight left. you don't know shi t. those body shots were arm and glove shots over and over. watch it again and stop lying to yourself
    Just give up.

There's no point...........it's not even worth debating. I think the solution is removing gloves and people dip their glue covered hands in glass shards then fight 100 rounds until someone is murdered in the ring.

That will end all discussion about who won the match.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Just give up.

There's no point...........it's not even worth debating. I think the solution is removing gloves and people dip their glue covered hands in glass shards then fight 100 rounds until someone is murdered in the ring.

That will end all discussion about who won the match.
      LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL.

wtf was going on with lamply, i feel like he had a pistol to roy's ribs and was "encouraging" him to talk about mathysse's body work and ignor zab's quick uppercuts and hooks that were snapping mathysse's head back

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
        LOL!!! You gave the last round to the guy that was running from ring post to ring post and getting battered?
        ok smart gu.

zab landed a nasty straight left then a 3 punch combo to the face, then he ducked or caught everything else. you tell me when he was getting battered. aggression means nothing if its not effective

even biased ass lampley called the first straight left bomb, and he landed the three punches when lampley kept blabbing

answer me

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL.

wtf was going on with lamply, i feel like he had a pistol to roy's ribs and was "encouraging" him to talk about mathysse's body work and ignor zab's quick uppercuts and hooks that were snapping mathysse's head back
          It's like I was saying, people should just stick to watching World Star Hip Hop videos of street fights and then perfect their scoring.

It's out of control.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            It's like I was saying, people should just stick to watching World Star Hip Hop videos of street fights and then perfect their scoring.

It's out of control.
            world star hip hop....god they can't find any place else to find videos.....

i tell ya what. mathysse changed his style up for this fight, which allowed him to hang around and last 12. if he pressured hard, he would have been countered hard.

but mathysse had better handspeed than he showed vs vicious

Comment

Close fight IMO...Judah did not look good at all though...Lucas looked alright for his first step up in competition...if they would have gave it to Lucas, I wouldn't have been mad...

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
                Thank you Im glad someone else sees this.

his punches were 84% body shots... Of which more than half hit gloves and elbows..

Zab was getting pressured and it clearly bothered him but he wasnt getting hit..
                You could see that those body punches were hurting Judah. He barely throw punches in some rounds

Comment

Zab got robbed, he won by a landslide LOL.

Comment

judah lost a boring fight, mathysse made the fight fan favorite, judah opens up 1 or 2 times with 1 bomb, not going to win him a round

Comment

Judah did even less. Mathysse was landing a lot of straight rights and body shots.

The fight was up for grabs and Mathysse seized it.

And was robbed for his troubles.

Comment

Working...
                      X