Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathysse landed nothing of consequence AT ALL for 9 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe how many shots zab was catching. it looked like when you spar and try and catch punches the whole time, EXCEPT HE DID, not like me when every other punch lands.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      **** i missed it ****!!!
      no shame, the people booed after each round, between the round and in the rounds. it was really boring even it wasnt a bad boxing match.....no highlights beside maybe the slip of judah and the followed punch who dropped him even judah blocked it with his half glove

at the end Judah just ran....well a draw would have been perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Lulz at the HBO cheerleading for Mathysse. Zab was clipping him at will. Just needed to be a little more aggressive. The fight wasn't that close. Zab was blocking everything with his gloves.
        i agree !! and people have the nerve to talk about a robbery !!!! are you kidding me !! mathysse aka the guy with the grey shots robbed himself

Comment

Yea, those flickering jabs that did nothing to Lucas were much more significant than those hard body shots that made Judah gas out in the final 1/3 of the fight.

Comment

Learn how a boxing fight works, you stupid ****ing ******s.

This isn't the hip hop forum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
              Yea, those flickering jabs that did nothing to Lucas were much more significant than those hard body shots that made Judah gas out in the final 1/3 of the fight.
              did u notice the body shots hitting arms and gloves??? i could have sworn thats what i saw....

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                how did juda gas out when he won the last round clearly. show me when mathysse landed ANYTHING in the last round. zab slipped everything, landed a 3 punch combo and a ridiculous straight left. you don't know shi t. those body shots were arm and glove shots over and over. watch it again and stop lying to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                  no shame, the people booed after each round, between the round and in the rounds. it was really boring even it wasnt a bad boxing match.....no highlights beside maybe the slip of judah and the followed punch who dropped him even judah blocked it with his half glove

at the end Judah just ran....well a draw would have been perfect
                  judah backup up in rd 10 and 11, i challenge you to show me when he ran in rounds 1-8 until he go hurt in the 9th (which didn't really hurt him)

Comment

first of all mathysse should have lost just because he has a tattoo of balls on his nect !!! i mean seriously why would you do something like that !!! and secound of all he should have lost because he lost most of the early rounds !!!

Comment

LOL!!! You gave the last round to the guy that was running from ring post to ring post and getting battered?

Comment

Working...
                      X