Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

The other camp even denies any negotiations ever happened? Let alone he's on vacation and "not thinking about boxing" smh

So apparently the new floyd mayweather defense why this fight never happened is because pac agreed to a 7 day cutoff? doesn't make sense, he's still getting tested, still a better compromise than the first negotiation

by him running his mouth and not say anything about pac not agreeing to his demands means the testing wasn't the issue this time around. pretty sad when some of his die hard fans get all pissy and resort back to the whole "pac refused drug testing" argument. The point is, floyds "vacation" and hiding from the media and the whole "no negotiation" ever took place was reason it never happened.

i just dont understand why there are still some people who lack brain cells get all pissed off and resort back to drug testing all over again. Its like their only scapegoat

The point is very very simple ,,,, NO ATHLETE HAS A GENIUNE REASON TO WATER DOWN A DRUG TESTwhen its been put to them ,,, can you image Phelps or Bolt saying ah no you test me when I want you too ,,,, no need to fuk around with this just take the dam test and stop lying to everybody that you agreed when your team said you didnt ,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      The point is very very simple ,,,, NO ATHLETE HAS A GENIUNE REASON TO WATER DOWN A DRUG TESTwhen its been put to them ,,, can you image Phelps or Bolt saying ah no you test me when I want you too ,,,, no need to fuk around with this just take the dam test and stop lying to everybody that you agreed when your team said you didnt ,,,
      so why was mayweather mum on his mouth and can't utter a word when he was being called out? it did not made pac a crying boy who called wolf... but hwe made himself donald duck. makes sense?

Comment

water down a drug test? no ones talking about michael phelps here buddy, why still resort to blood testing argument when it is clearly isnt the issue this time around? tell me again who's on vacation and decided to run from the sport when its his time to man up

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
          so why was mayweather mum on his mouth and can't utter a word when he was being called out? it did not made pac a crying boy who called wolf... but hwe made himself donald duck. makes sense?
          What makes sense is Pacroid lied to duck a cheat test so he can go and fight a cheat for a fake 150 pd trinket and then say we won 8 titles , now that my little chocolate coated cookie is what you call a Claytons .

Floyd is going to school him if he ever stops running from a test designed to to stop cheating ,,, why do you think Pacroid would run from a test designed soley to stop cheating , you might want to answer that ?

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
            The other camp even denies any negotiations ever happened? Let alone he's on vacation and "not thinking about boxing" smh

So apparently the new floyd mayweather defense why this fight never happened is because pac agreed to a 7 day cutoff? doesn't make sense, he's still getting tested, still a better compromise than the first negotiation

by him running his mouth and not say anything about pac not agreeing to his demands means the testing wasn't the issue this time around. pretty sad when some of his die hard fans get all pissy and resort back to the whole "pac refused drug testing" argument. The point is, floyds "vacation" and hiding from the media and the whole "no negotiation" ever took place was reason it never happened.

i just dont understand why there are still some people who lack brain cells get all pissed off and resort back to drug testing all over again. Its like their only scapegoat

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
              this.

it had me scratching my head the whole time, why didnt even floyd utter about testing on his ustream rant. it doesnt make sense, now that the 14 day cut off which according to floyd and his people is enough is reduced to seven days.. suddenly to his die hard fans this is pac's way of ducking the fight

backward ass logic these people have

i mean its not even the main issue why fight never happened. one guy just went on vacation and not think about boxing

Comment

swimming and boxing are two different sports! and they have separate commisions, rules and regulations. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by kuhl_jackman View Post
                  swimming and boxing are two different sports! and they have separate commisions, rules and regulations. hehehe

Reloaded and others like him are too stupid to understand that in other sports,

all of the athletes of other sports have to get tested.

Not just one guy another athlete "feels is on something".

They don't understand the concept of "standard across the board".

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                    water down a drug test? no ones talking about michael phelps here buddy, why still resort to blood testing argument when it is clearly isnt the issue this time around? tell me again who's on vacation and decided to run from the sport when its his time to man up
                    I see your behind the times ,,,,

Random no cut of test designed to stop cheating = Pacroid wants to know when they coming or no deal = watered down drugs testing .

It clearly is the issue because officially Pacroid does not want to comply , its stopping the fight from moving on , its full testing or no fight that was clearly made right after Mosley , Pac is trying to water it down .

Phelp and Bolt are the level of Manny and Floyd in there sports and they take random OST testing , if they behaved like Pacroid and said I say when Im tested there would be an uproar , its relative , drug testing has being going on all over the world for a long time it didnt start here with this , its a big issue in sport its not about Manny and Floyd now , its PEDS in the sport of boxing , and the world is looking at boxing because of the star power of these two ,,, you need to open your eyes to what the big picture really is .

Comment

Working...
                    X