Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Reloaded and others like him are too stupid to understand that in other sports,

all of the athletes of other sports have to get tested.

Not just one guy another athlete "feels is on something".

They don't understand the concept of "standard across the board".
    So what your saying is Lying and Cheating is above Manny Pacroid , so he should just get a pass if his opponet wants both to take a drugs test , fuk off sunshine , you best pull your head out your ass because your so narrow minded you deduct like a parrot .

Comment

You have to understand in a *******s mind morals, ethics, logic, and facts dont aply to " Lord Pacquiao". The man is a divine being to them and is above reproach or question. As a mere mortal you can never ever question the God Lord Pacquiao. Thats just a brief explanation of ther bizzaro flawed logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        I see your behind the times ,,,,

Random no cut of test designed to stop cheating = Pacroid wants to know when they coming or no deal = watered down drugs testing .

It clearly is the issue because officially Pacroid does not want to comply , its stopping the fight from moving on , its full testing or no fight that was clearly made right after Mosley , Pac is trying to water it down .

Phelp and Bolt are the level of Manny and Floyd in there sports and they take random OST testing , if they behaved like Pacroid and said I say when Im tested there would be an uproar , its relative , drug testing has being going on all over the world for a long time it didnt start here with this , its a big issue in sport its not about Manny and Floyd now , its PEDS in the sport of boxing , and the world is looking at boxing because of the star power of these two ,,, you need to open your eyes to what the big picture really is .
        Again why do you keep insisting on the issue of random testing when the reason the fight didnt happen to begin with was that floyd went missing? i swear people like you on this site have little to zero comprehension or perhaps trained to utter or spew the same **** over and over again

Perhaps you need to open your eyes, recoup some brain cells and see why this fight never happened. Was there any word from floyd that he and pac disagreed on the drug testing issue 2 months ago? answer me that. fact is he didnt mention anything about drug testing.

roger/floyd sr/ellerbe/his uncle all had their own excuses to cover up floyd's act but floyd said so himself

"im not thinking about boxing right now"

even told dana white

"im not desperate"

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          You have to understand in a *******s mind morals, ethics, logic, and facts dont aply to " Lord Pacquiao". The man is a divine being to them and is above reproach or question. As a mere mortal you can never ever question the God Lord Pacquiao. Thats just a brief explanation of ther bizzaro flawed logic.
          upset and speechless much? i'm assuming thats the best you can do.

i thus rest my case

Comment

So what your saying is Lying and Cheating is above Manny Pacroid , so he should just get a pass if his opponet wants both to take a drugs test , fuk off sunshine , you best pull your head out your ass because your so narrow minded you deduct like a parrot .
            i'm guessing chingas went a bit too fast and used words too advanced for you to miss his point so i'll translate it:

pacquiao = doesn't have to take the test because it isn't included on commission's rules and regulation.. fck sorry too complicated let me try that again.

pacquiao = isn't competing on the olympics, he doesn't have to go under the same tests olympic athletes do.

phelps/bolt = they had to take the test because it is included in theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              OK!!! since you are so anxious to discuss about all those stuffs, i'll bite:

morals/ethics (not sure why you had to separate them)= if you can't present any solid evidence against someone, you shouldn't try and accuse him of anything.

logic = pac is not competing on the olympics therefore he doesn't have to undergo the same tests.

facts = ost isn't included in the commission's rules.

Comment

I see your behind the times ,,,,

Random no cut of test designed to stop cheating = Pacroid wants to know when they coming or no deal = watered down drugs testing .

It clearly is the issue because officially Pacroid does not want to comply , its stopping the fight from moving on , its full testing or no fight that was clearly made right after Mosley , Pac is trying to water it down .

Phelp and Bolt are the level of Manny and Floyd in there sports and they take random OST testing , if they behaved like Pacroid and said I say when Im tested there would be an uproar , its relative , drug testing has being going on all over the world for a long time it didnt start here with this , its a big issue in sport its not about Manny and Floyd now , its PEDS in the sport of boxing , and the world is looking at boxing because of the star power of these two ,,, you need to open your eyes to what the big picture really is .
                That is stupid and plain hating kid, if you don't know what the 7 days window is for then stop typing in this thread coz you don't know ****!! They will administer random blood tests from the start of training up to 7 days prior to the fight and then one more right after the fight, while urine tests will be done continuously. So the last blood test prior to the fight can actually end on the 7th or 8th or 10th or 14th or 18th or whatever day the USADA or WADA merits it to be... So nobody is dictating the dates of the random tests, and the 7 days falls on the days that the fighters are already tapering off with training, thus will make it dangerous and stupid to use any kind of PED during this time...

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  That is stupid and plain hating kid, if you don't know what the 7 days window is for then stop typing in this thread coz you don't know ****!! They will administer random blood tests from the start of training up to 7 days prior to the fight and then one more right after the fight, while urine tests will be done continuously. So the last blood test prior to the fight can actually end on the 7th or 8th or 10th or 14th or 18th or whatever day the USADA or WADA merits it to be... So nobody is dictating the dates of the random tests, and the 7 days falls on the days that the fighters are already tapering off with training, thus will make it dangerous and stupid to use any kind of PED during this time...
                  You can't get through to *****'s bro, they'll hold on to any last grasp of anything to keep their dream alive, too bad Floyd never said anything about this 7 days thing when he was on vacation bashing his ex.

Comment

The point is very very simple ,,,, NO ATHLETE HAS A GENIUNE REASON TO WATER DOWN A DRUG TESTwhen its been put to them ,,, can you image Phelps or Bolt saying ah no you test me when I want you too ,,,, no need to fuk around with this just take the dam test and stop lying to everybody that you agreed when your team said you didnt ,,,
                    There is a big big difference between Phelps or Bolt and Floyd and Manny. The first 2 are abiding by the Olympic rules and Floyd and Manny are fighting in a sport that do not have the same rules. So Floyd ACCUSED Manny and then tried to make his own rules. See the difference?

When Floyd said 14 days pre-fight, Floyd fans said that was a great idea. They didn't say it was a watered down version. When Manny said, 14 days, it's unacceptable to Floyd's fans.

Floyd's present rule is a watered down version of OST since it only applies to when the boxer signs a contract.

Answer me this question. When was the last time Floyd got tested? When do you expect him to be tested?

Floyd fans like Floyd's present watered down version of the OST because it's what Floyd wants...... and that's OK with them.

Comment

Now my take on why Floyd chickened out of the fight, i think when they heard Ross Greenburg dangled the compromised 7 days window from team Manny, team Floyd finally realized that Manny is dead serious in wanting to fight Floyd and if ever they decided to sit down with Manny and started re-negotiating the 2nd time, what's there to stop Manny from calling their bluffs and agreeing to 0 days, FLOYD SMELLED A TRAP.. What happened next?!! Team Floyd ignored Ross, denied that Ross even contacted members of their team and denied that even a preliminary negotiation ever took place. Next day Floyd announces he's on vacation...

Comment

Working...
                      X