Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both pac and foyd lied,pac ruined the first fight and floyd the 2nd no 2 ways you put it reload its plain facts for any rational human being...

Comment

to answer your question i dont know why manny lied or why mayweather lied,as far as im concerned USING common sense and logic floyd did not want this fight at this particular time,I do not believe he's afraid of manny and I cant wait till he fights him and schools him but for wotever reason he di not want it with,prehaps it was too and soon and he wants a break as hes stated.....

Comment

So who i the biggest liar between the two?

Floyd: NO NEGOTIATIONS EVER TOOK PLACE <-- said so by the man himself

Manny: I ACCEPTED BLOOD TESTING <-- partial truth, he gets unrestricted random testing except the last week. i think you gotta be a ****** to think the last 7 days count the most

so tell me who's the biggest liar between the two

Comment

Originally posted by ace2ace234 View Post
          to answer your question i dont know why manny lied or why mayweather lied,as far as im concerned USING common sense and logic floyd did not want this fight at this particular time,I do not believe he's afraid of manny and I cant wait till he fights him and schools him but for wotever reason he di not want it with,prehaps it was too and soon and he wants a break as hes stated.....
          the difference is one lied to escape a fight

one fighter accepted a drug testing deal that was a much better compromise than the first, in other words, he's asking for the fight.

if floyd wanted this fight, he could have continued on with the negotiations and forced manny to take unrestricted till up the day of the fight. I mean that's the point of negotiations right? why not force manny in front of the media to take them blood tests. But in this case, he didn't. Pac called up his bluff. he knew pac might eventually give in so he ran away from the sport and took a vacation

Comment

Working...
          X