Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is hilarious.

Floyd fanboys coming in here saying that Pac is trying to water down the testing. Hey dumbasses, the testing that Floyd is offering is already watered down. You just can't test the months you're training and after the fight. Pac may be PEDing it up in between fights and you may never know it. To do complete, Olympic style drug testing, you have to also do random blood and urine test in between fights. This is what Usain Bolt does and what Michael Phelps does. Even MLB and NBA players do this. Victor Conte even mentioned that Floyd's way of testing is useless because they're not testing in the offseason.

For the Pacquiao fanboys, 7 days is not random. His team lied and he was caught with his pants down.

I also thought Floyd is trying to clean up the sport? Cleaning up the sport, my ass. If he was cleaning up the sport, he'd require his fighters in his Mayweather Promotions stable and their opponents to undergo complete, USADA drug testing for every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post

Floyd fanboys coming in here saying that Pac is trying to water down the testing. Hey dumbasses, the testing that Floyd is offering is already watered down. You just can't test the months you're training and after the fight. Pac may be PEDing it up in between fights and you may never know it. To do complete, Olympic style drug testing, you have to also do random blood and urine test in between fights. This is what Usain Bolt does and what Michael Phelps does. Even MLB and NBA players do this. Victor Conte even mentioned that Floyd's way of testing is useless because they're not testing in the offseason.

For the Pacquiao fanboys, 7 days is not random. His team lied and he was caught with his pants down.

I also thought Floyd is trying to clean up the sport? Cleaning up the sport, my ass. If he was cleaning up the sport, he'd require his fighters in his Mayweather Promotions stable and their opponents to undergo complete, USADA drug testing for every fight.

True, 7 days is not random but as you stated above, even if he agreed upto the day of the fight, it's still not OST. So then what? I think we don't always get the full picture and we speculate. For example, we thought one thing before the 24/7 remark. Now we have that detail and we speculate in a different manner.

I can't blame people as that is all we have sometimes but you can't accuse Manny of taking PEDs because he said 7 days..... but Floyd fans do that.
      Last edited by ADP02; 10-30-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I know you're an unbiased poster here man, this may enlighten you in some of the key events, as i said before CONFLICTING NEWS MEANS THAT THERE WERE TURN OF EVENTS THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN AN INSTANT, AND WITH A NEWS BLACKED OUT AT THAT TIME, THIS COULD VERY WELL BE MADE AN ASSUMPTION OF A LIE...

Drug testing no longer issue for Mayweather-Pacquiao super fight
        September 29th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

Quote:
        Amidst all the Sturm und drang of the on then off, on then off Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao super fight negotiations, the most contentious issue on the table, under the table and behind the table has been a consistent one.

The Mayweather side has always maintained that it thinks Pacman is a drug cheater and thus it's one persistent, nonflexible demand was always for totally random drug testing.

If you recall, Pacquiao would only OK a prefight drug test up to 14 days before the fight with the mandatory postbout blood being drawn in their respective lockerrooms immediately thereafter.

The negotiations crashed twice when the hopes of fight fans worldwide were running high and the two sides started spitting at each other again. Even a self-imposed gag order did not get them to the contract stage in the second go-round.

When Pacquiao was in New York a few weeks ago to hype his Nov. 13 bout against Antonio Margarito, he quietly but firmly told me he had aceded to the random testing demand. No ifs, buts and no candy or nuts if you know what I mean.

Pacman made the statement with agent Michael Koncz standing behind him. Koncz did not seek to correct or modify Congressmanny's plain assertion.

On Tuesday, as Oscar de la Hoya visited Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn to plug Golden Boy's new relationship with Barclays Center in that boxing conscious borough, I nearly had a cardiac event when I mentioned what Manny said to GBP CEO Richard Schaefer.

Two or three other scribes were within earshot. I don't know if they were as astounded as I was by Richie Rich's quick response.

I expected a "no comment" or other form of demurral.

I mean, it's

But no such disclaimer or correction was forthcoming. Instead, Schaefer co-signed Pacquiao's statement regarding accepting the at any given time blood testing for drug use.

"If Pacquiao said that, then I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it," Schaefer said without blinking.

It's not Schaefer was intoxicated with truth serum or anything.

But I did not have him across the table, under oath in a deposition or on the witness stand undergoing cross examination.

I inquired about Mayweather and Schaefer took a pass.

"I'm not talking about Mayweather right now," Schaefer snapped.

If boxing fans have any strand of hope for Floyd-Manny to happen in 2011, I say this is it.

Random drug testing is a non-issue now and both sides have said so.

If they can't reset and, Antonio Margarito permitting, then make Floyd-Manny for next May, then I'll be compelled to write a book about their idiocy.

I wonder if can borrow John Kennedy O'Toole's title for his great New Orleans novel.

That's right. "Confederacy of Dunces."
        http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...ao-super-fight

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          True, 7 days is not random but as you stated above, even if he agreed upto the day of the fight, it's still not OST. So then what? I think we don't always get the full picture and we speculate. For example, we thought one thing before the 24/7 remark. Now we have that detail and we speculate in a different manner.

I can't blame people as that is all we have sometimes but you can't accuse Manny of taking PEDs because he said 7 days..... but Floyd fans do that.
          Look at Lance Armstrong. The dude is tested beyond USADA requirements. He is literally randomly tested 24 hours a day and hasn't failed a test since. He's still being accused for PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Its OST " style " ya fukwits , fighters dont train all year around for a fight , its been stated by USADA thats its OST style to suit boxing the way boxing works ,,,

Random testing from this point I assume it would be close to the start of training to that point , fight , no known cut of date , can be blood can be piss , that is up to the testers ,,,,

Get with the program numbskulls , you argue and you dont even understand the basics of whats being and asked and denighed ,, fuken pea brains .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Its OST " style " ya fukwits , fighters dont train all year around for a fight , its been stated by USADA thats its OST style to suit boxing the way boxing works ,,,

Random testing from this point I assume it would be close to the start of training to that point , fight , no known cut of date , can be blood can be piss , that is up to the testers ,,,,

Get with the program numbskulls , you argue and you dont even understand the basics of whats being and asked and denighed ,, fuken pea brains .
              True, fighters don't train all year round for a fight. But they can still PED it up in between fights. This is why Floyd's way of doing Olympic style drug testing is still flawed. I agree with you that Manny is a coward for not agreeing to random tests all the way to the fight but the way that Floyd is offering it is still watered down.

Comment

True, fighters don't train all year round for a fight. But they can still PED it up in between fights. This is why Floyd's way of doing Olympic style drug testing is still flawed. I agree with you that Manny is a coward for not agreeing to random tests all the way to the fight but the way that Floyd is offering it is still watered down.
                You know why its not Flawed ,,,,

Because Manny nor Floyd would be silly enough to try and beat this while being tested randomly all the way through training never knowing when they coming , neither of them would risk being caught and blowing there entire career down the drain ,,,, Its not flawed buddy your being very narrow minded to think that , on the contrary its extremly effective as a deterrent and thats is exactly what it supposed to do .

Comment

reloaded are you a child? what age are you?
                  Are you capable of having an adult discussion dont even know why im posting this but look im a floyd fan its plain and simple obvious floyd did not want the fight this time,pac ****ed it up the first time but floyd DID NOT want it this time,I tink he will fight pac but not this year floyd only fights once a year and will fight pac next year i hope..please stop posting reloaded you make all floyd fans look bad with your childish antic's,,,,,
                  You only have to use your head and a bit of common sense to see floyd stopped the fight happening the 2nd time if floyd wanted it he would have got it,contrary to what pac fans believe floyd is the main man in boxing bar NONE.i can't even read some of your posts you sound like a stuck up spolit child...

Comment

Originally posted by ace2ace234 View Post
                    reloaded are you a child? what age are you?
                    Are you capable of having an adult discussion dont even know why im posting this but look im a floyd fan its plain and simple obvious floyd did not want the fight this time,pac ****ed it up the first time but floyd DID NOT want it this time,I tink he will fight pac but not this year floyd only fights once a year and will fight pac next year i hope..please stop posting reloaded you make all floyd fans look bad with your childish antic's,,,,,
                    You only have to use your head and a bit of common sense to see floyd stopped the fight happening the 2nd time if floyd wanted it he would have got it,contrary to what pac fans believe floyd is the main man in boxing bar NONE.i can't even read some of your posts you sound like a stuck up spolit child...
                    Im and old fuk that can talk rings around you in anything boxing so dont try your same ol broken record ,,, if it were a court case bud you would do your balls because you have nothing , you have no answers thats why you fukheads never answer or address a point made , you lot just keep going around the same **** untill you are in a corner then ya fuk off lol .

One question ,,, why did Pacroid lie that he accepted full testing when that lie was exposed by his own Team ,,,,,,, now its just one question Im asking you to answer , WHY DID MANNY LIE ?

Comment

are you capable of having a discussion reread your posts you sound pathetic little spoilt rich kid....
                      why can't you use logic and reason and stop with your constant tirade's of abuse...I can't possibly discuss anything remotely logical or adult with you......

Comment

Working...
                      X