Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "A seven-day cutoff is quite REASONABLE but Floyd still REFUSED to budge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we are almost a full year when this whole ordeal began,

not a single Floyd stan can give one good reason why Manny needs to abide by the FMC other than "because Floyd feels he might be on something".

"Floyd will kick his a ss"
    "Mannys a one dimensional fighter"
    "Floyd will easily outbox him"
    "Floyd timing is the best in the business"
    "Manny can't avoid the counter - see Marquez"
    "Floyd is quicker and stronger"

"Manny needs to take OSTs from a company hired by Floyd"

Pure comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
      Read the full quote:

"We chose not to test for blood closer to the fight than we did because there was no need to do so. But, of course, if we had some sort of cause or su****ion that meant that we needed to do more blood tests, let's say, five days, or, four days before a fight, then we certainly would have done it. And that's why the right to have that option is such an important aspect to having a good program. It's a deterrent for the fighters," said Tygart.
      wait, so why 5-4 days? why not 1 day before the fight? why not 7 days before the fight? is 5-4 days the cut off date? if so, why and how come 7 days is unacceptible?

This is exactly what I reminded you of when I responded a couple posts ago. There is no cut off! They retain the right to test at any time, and the athletes are unaware of when their last test will be. That is the deterrant aspect of the program.
      yep... right to test at anytime up to 18 days of the fight in the instance of wifebeater/mosley. and the right to test anytime up to 4-5 days of the fight in any other fight. but 4-5 days is still a cut off, so how come 7 days is unacceptible given that by that time, the boxer isn't even in heavy training anymore? I mean there's no PED that works that well that it will give you a huge advantage in a week.

The best part about my posts was I complained about people with selective memories, and people that can't read, and you have demonstrated both.
      I'm not being selective neither am I illiterate. I'm just asking questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        you misunderstood my slang ....I didn't mean that they actually SAW the tests stoppin' at 18 days....I meant that since its is KNOWN NOW that the testers didnt do **** for 18 days that should make Manny a lil comfortable with accepting the zero days....he might actually get more than the 7 he wants cut.
        Ok, so we agree. There is no reason for him to ask for 7 days and he should have accepted the tests if he's clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          wait, so why 5-4 days? why not 1 day before the fight? why not 7 days before the fight? is 5-4 days the cut off date? if so, why and how come 7 days is unacceptible?

yep... right to test at anytime up to 18 days of the fight in the instance of wifebeater/mosley. and the right to test anytime up to 4-5 days of the fight in any other fight. but 4-5 days is still a cut off, so how come 7 days is unacceptible given that by that time, the boxer isn't even in heavy training anymore? I mean there's no PED that works that well that it will give you a huge advantage in a week.

I'm not being selective neither am I illiterate. I'm just asking questions.
          Ok, I'm going to assume you misunderstood the colloquialism, "Let's say." He's using 4 or 5 days as an example of when they could test closer to the fight, but he means they could test any time, including the day before or the day of the fight. Basically, there is no cutoff date for testing. Under their own discretion, they have the right to test at any time that they want.

Comment

• Lets forget the 18, 14, 7 and up to the last minute blood testing. My question to PED overnight experts is: Why is Pacquiao being singled out for this test. There are thousands of boxers and numbers of matches being scheduled every week throughout the world but it seems like only Manny has to go through this test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
              Ok, I'm going to assume you misunderstood the colloquialism, "Let's say." He's using 4 or 5 days as an example of when they could test closer to the fight, but he means they could test any time, including the day before or the day of the fight. Basically, there is no cutoff date for testing. Under their own discretion, they have the right to test at any time that they want.
              right.

but there is a cut off date. That cut off date is arbitrarily chosen by the USADA. for the wifebeater jr/mosley fight, it was 18 days because they didn't want either boxer to complain that it was the blood testing that messed up their training camp. That is an arbitrary decision, and not random at all. Why not truly randomize it by using a truly random process?

Comment

• Originally posted by bsinoka123 View Post
                Lets forget the 18, 14, 7 and up to the last minute blood testing. My question to PED overnight experts is: Why is Pacquiao being singled out for this test. There are thousands of boxers and numbers of matches being scheduled every week throughout the world but it seems like only Manny has to go through this test.
                My question is, who cares? There are thousands of athletes that do participate without issue. It is safe and it is the best program in the world. Why shouldn't Manny want to participate in that, if he's clean? Manny and Mayweather are the two biggest stars in the sport right now. Why not set a good example? It shouldn't be an issue. Also, remember that Mayweather was willing to put himself through the test at the same time. He wasn't asking Manny to do it alone. It was being fairly applied to both fighters. And since then Floyd and Mosley went through it. I've read that Arthur Abraham and other Sauerland fighters routinely undergo this testing, so it isn't as if there aren't other pros doing it. I just don't understand the big resistance from Manny and his camp, unless he's cheating, which he's convinced me he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  right.

but there is a cut off date. That cut off date is arbitrarily chosen by the USADA. for the wifebeater jr/mosley fight, it was 18 days because they didn't want either boxer to complain that it was the blood testing that messed up their training camp. That is an arbitrary decision, and not random at all. Why not truly randomize it by using a truly random process?
                  Well, I don't see why the dates they tested were not considered random. For all we know they threw darts at a calendar, or pulled dates out of a hate, and just decided they'd stop the blood testing at a certain point when things kept coming back clean. But really, there wasn't an official cutoff. When we're talking about cutoffs, we're talking about a contractual decision to disallow testing during a certain time. Manny wants a 100% guarantee that he will not be tested the last week before the fight. The USADA retained their right to test at any time, so there was no cutoff. And as far as the fighters were concerned, the testing was not cutoff, because they had not been notified that they'd taken their final test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    When someone calls me a cheater,

they better have something factual to base it on.

You may bow down and cater to your accusers on their whim,

I and many other men don't.

If you don't have evidence to even suggest that I was cheating,

why would I waste my time defending myself?

"Because Sosa said so?"
                    Manny and Roach have both said that Tony was cheating before. Where/what is their proof of Tony cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by bsinoka123 View Post
                      Lets forget the 18, 14, 7 and up to the last minute blood testing. My question to PED overnight experts is: Why is Pacquiao being singled out for this test. There are thousands of boxers and numbers of matches being scheduled every week throughout the world but it seems like only Manny has to go through this test.
                      Lots of fighters have been asked for this blood Peds testing over the years dont you kids do any research instead of reading only what you want to read , Abraham has had it in his contracts for a few years now , its not only boxing its world sport across the board , pull yout head out your ass kid there is lots of stuff going on in the world .

Manny has stood out as a possible user of PEDS because of many aspects off his career from being KOed and hurt by little guys over many years and then in 2 yrs rise multiple weight classes gaining muscle mass a big head and more power , and then comes out and says he does not know what Ariza is giving him , all the same scenaros others in sport have gained from PEDS .

Its not a guilty verdict by a long shot but its very su****ious when Manny was asked to be tested in the biggest fight in history and says NO I WANT TO UNDERMINE AND WATER DOWN THE TESTING ,,, in 2010 for a 50 million dollar prize ,,,, its not on kid , and then for icing on Mannys cake he lies to the world saying they agree fully when they didnt and he lied only to sell a fight to another cheator who Manyy says Margo knew he was cheating ,, *** me how gullible are you kids .

Comment

Working...
                      X