Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "A seven-day cutoff is quite REASONABLE but Floyd still REFUSED to budge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Too bad you believe everything Team Pacquiao feeds you instead of actually doing some thinking for yourself.
    Look whos talking, you *****s dont have evidence or facts but you still go on with this bullshiiit accusation. Just because your IDOL said so

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Ok now you sound ******.. The commission dont ask for it but its ok for Floyd to ask for it.. How f$#S% dumb does that sound? Again who the hell does Floyd think he is overseeing the commissions rules.. ?

Floyd should just man up and take the damn fight already and quit this drug testing campaign that obviously he isnt around to lead..

Fighters fighter.. they dont look for excuses..
      What's wrong with Floyd asking for additional testing? Really, tell me one thing that is wrong with trying to ensure both fighters are fighting fair? The testing is safe and fair. It's not like it hasn't been used before. Thousands of athletes in international competition undergo this testing every year. So where's the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        ask the company that tested PBF and Shane if 7 days was more than good enough...those fools stopped at 18
        and the winner is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Ok im done with this drug testing argument.. Lets just put it like this..

1. Where is Floyd today
          2. Why isnt he leading this "clean up the sport" campaign
          3. Who has a fight coming up and who doesnt?
          4. Is it good for boxing for fighters to sit out and start controversy
          5. Who admitted he wasnt interested in boxing right now and confessed to taking a year or 2 off?
          6. Whos looking like a ducker at this stage of this nonsense..
          Honestly, I could not care about Floyd Mayweather or what he does. Maybe he's ducking Pac. I don't know, I don't care. All I know is Pac ducked a drug test that was completely reasonable for an athlete to participate in. I was a Pac fan until he came up with all those weird excuses to avoid the testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            PAC can still use PED in those 7 days and become a monster in the ring. PAC need to be test everyday. But Pac is still easy work though, easier than Marquez.
            Let me guess, you know this as fact because you're a scientist? Just like every ***** out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
              Honestly, I could not care about Floyd Mayweather or what he does. Maybe he's ducking Pac. I don't know, I don't care. All I know is Pac ducked a drug test that was completely reasonable for an athlete to participate in. I was a Pac fan until he came up with all those weird excuses to avoid the testing.

It's only logical to question him after the shenanigans that happened in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                Let me guess, you know this as fact because you're a scientist? Just like every ***** out there.

dude was being sarcastic. Guess your dumbass couldn't discern that. He is an even bigger and dumber Pac ****rider than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
                  What's wrong with Floyd asking for additional testing? Really, tell me one thing that is wrong with trying to ensure both fighters are fighting fair? The testing is safe and fair. It's not like it hasn't been used before. Thousands of athletes in international competition undergo this testing every year. So where's the problem?
                  Floyds goal wasnt trying to ensure that there was a fair fight. He proved that by not coming in at the agreed weight against Marquez that he could care less about fair.

you must not follow boxing to even think for a second that he was trying to ensure a fair fight.

One thing Floyd is known for and it isnt trying to ensure there is going to be a fair fight but rather ducking and cherry picking since moving up from 135.....

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    It's only logical to question him after the shenanigans that happened in January.
                    And theirs no doubt that back in Jan. left many doubts.. I do agree with you there..

But we live in the NOW not the past and NOW that these demands have been met, Who is in the hiding while the other guy is fighting..?

Alot of things have happened since Jan
                    1. Floyds video saying he isnt interested in boxing considering another layoff
                    2. Floyd denys negotiations being made when they were
                    3. Drug test arent the issue in this fight anymore..

It really boils down to IS FLOYD MAYWEATHER EVEN INTERESTED and all signs point to NO...

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Whether Floyd is ducking or not is a different subject than why Pac ducked or is trying to put limits on a drug test. All these Pac fans are acting like Pac was asked to do something completely outrageous and unreasonable. It's a drug test, and top-tier athletes do them all the time. If you aren't guilty of cheating, then it's easy. If an athlete in any other pro sport ducked drug testing the way Pac did, their reputation would be destroyed. Boxing fans are too blinded by nationalism and idiocy to see the flaws in their idols.

Comment

Working...
                      X