Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
    Batt likes machos

surprisingly, he also likes Kessler, who is a non-macho
    Bute clearly said: There are other champions. How can that not be interpreted as if Bute prefers to fight Balszay/Froch over Kessler??????????

Comment

Bute is a cherry picking ass punk. Can't respect the dude. As overrated as I think Pascal is, I think he would be a tougher challenge than Pavlik.

Comment

@BattlingNelson

I don't know what his team had in mind. Maybe InterBox, didn't want to gamble on a possible loss against Kessler, so they thought that a rematch against Andrade, would be more appropriate and safe for Bute's record and career. But, I rule out a duck from Bute himself. We all know, that it's not all about a boxer's willingness, when it comes to choosing matches. There are many other interests involved. We are from the exterior of the phenomenon, we don't have a bigger picture.

Also, the former world champion Leonard Doroftei has been vocal about Bute's opponents' quality.
        I'm sure that in 2011, we'll see Bute against star names and this "ducking" and "weak opponents" endless debate will be silenced by Lucian in the boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
          @BattlingNelson

I don't know what his team had in mind. Maybe InterBox, didn't want to gamble on a possible loss against Kessler, so they thought that a rematch against Andrade, would be more appropriate and safe for Bute's record and career. But, I rule out a duck from Bute himself. We all know, that it's not all about a boxer's willingness, when it comes to choosing matches. There are many other interests involved. We are from the exterior of the phenomenon, we don't have a bigger picture.

Also, the former world champion Leonard Doroftei has been vocal about Bute's opponents' quality.
          I'm sure that in 2011, we'll see Bute against star names and this "ducking" and "weak opponents" endless debate will be silenced by Lucian in the boxing ring.
          It was clear from the interview that Interbox sought other oppotunities (Andrade) for Bute. That however does not explain why Bute didn't just say that he would take on Kessler any time his promotor said so. Instead he wailed away about other champions he'd rather fight. Maybe Bute was scared?

I, as much as anybody, would very much like to see Bute against top-tier competition, but I'm definetely not convinced that Bute and his team wants that. So far Bute has ducked Kessler, Froch and Pascal. Are there any reason for us to believe he wont continue to feast on the Brinkleys of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Bute clearly said: There are other champions. How can that not be interpreted as if Bute prefers to fight Balszay/Froch over Kessler??????????
            so if you prefer to fight Mr. X, you automatically duck Mr. Y ?

Comment

so if you prefer to fight Mr. X, you automatically duck Mr. Y ?

He was asked about Mr.Y and not Mr. X.

How about giving us your interpretation or are you ducking me like your hero ducks Kessler?

Comment

It was clear from the interview that Interbox sought other oppotunities (Andrade) for Bute. That however does not explain why Bute didn't just say that he would take on Kessler any time his promotor said so. Instead he wailed away about other champions he'd rather fight. Maybe Bute was scared?

I, as much as anybody, would very much like to see Bute against top-tier competition, but I'm definetely not convinced that Bute and his team wants that. So far Bute has ducked Kessler, Froch and Pascal. Are there any reason for us to believe he wont continue to feast on the Brinkleys of the world?
                we can say that Froch ducked Bute as much as Bute ducked him, cause in fact, they didn't duck each other, they just didn't agree on the money, and seeing how Froch acts like a ****ing diva in the Super six, I think he probably led to the negociations falling apart with Bute's management

and what about the fighters who have ducked Bute, like Stieglitz ? this whole duck thing is a joke, the only ''duck'' I might concede is Pascal, even though they're not in the same division

Comment

Are there any reasons for us to believe he won't continue to feast on the Brinkleys of the world?
                  If you look at the names, against Bute prevailed, NO there's no reason to believe that he'll face a big name.

But, from what I've seen in his recent interviews, he looks really assured about 2011. He said that it will be a huge year for him. So, I think that we should rightly wait and see what happens next year. A fight against Kelly Pavlik would be a positive start, considering the hype around Pavlik. He could also make a huge match up with the winner of the Bernard Hopkins, Jean Pascal fight.

Comment

He was asked about Mr.Y and not Mr. X.

How about giving us your interpretation or are you ducking me like your hero ducks Kessler?

as these posts show, you're being silly and dishonest, I have already given my interpretation of what you call a duck

Bute basically said, why do you suggest a fight with Mr Y when there are also Mr W and Mr X (Balszay and Froch in other words).

Then why didnt he say that he'd take him on anytime instead of saying that there are other champions hed rather fight?

It's obviously because he was scared to death.
                    Bute had unfinished business with Andrade with all the controversy surrounding the fight, and as he says in the video, he was waiting to see if Andrade would win his second eliminator so that he could do the rematch

Bute needs to fight better and bigger names, I won't question that, but to say he ducked Kessler is an old joke of yours
                    He clearly said: There are other champions. How can that not be interpreted as if Bute prefers to fight them over Kessler??????????
                    and obviously watching the video objectively, we can see the ''Bute **** his pants'' thing is a fantasy of yours, Bute wasn't impressed at all when he heard the name, and he basically rightfully answered why Kessler, he is just a belt holder like anybody else in the division, why suggest a unification fight with that particular fighter ?you're not at your best when you try to hate and nuthug at the same time Bat

anyway, have you ever heard Kessler asking for a fight with Bute ? no

I might add that Kessler's stock wasn't that high after he got raped by the slapper from Wales and beat 2 bums

it was still not that high after he got raped by Andre Ward

Comment

we can say that Froch ducked Bute as much as Bute ducked him, cause in fact, they didn't duck each other, they just didn't agree on the money, and seeing how Froch acts like a ****ing diva in the Super six, I think he probably led to the negociations falling apart with Bute's management

and what about the fighters who have ducked Bute, like Stieglitz ? this whole duck thing is a joke, the only ''duck'' I might concede is Pascal, even though they're not in the same division
                      So you agree that Bute didn't want Kessler but rather Balszay?

To me that clearly shows that Bute is not out to fight the best. He wants the rest.

And the Pascal duck is a 9½ on the duckscale. Saying he doesn't want this all canadian super-mega-blockbuster fighter because it's at 175 only for a week later to announce that he is negotiating a fight with Danny Green who's a gaddman CRUISERWEIGHT! Lol.

Your boy is the canadian David Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X