No announcement yet.

Did Bute duck Mikkel Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bute duck Mikkel Kessler?

Watch this vid as Bute appears to wet himself as Kessler gets mentioned as an opponent for a unification fight (3:50):

Errrrmmmmmm...errrr...ahemmm... errrr.... there are other champions....

Is that a duck?

One thing I do know is Bute fought Bika straight after Calzaghe and did a better job, congrats to him. However, I just don't get why he did not fight Kessler after? or take on better quality opposition? Something is fishy about this guy and I can't quite nail it. Could he be the next Sven Ottke?

Comment

Bat, I need your help!

Are you able to confirm that Bute has bleached his skin? I read that somewhere on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        One thing I do know is Bute fought Bika straight after Calzaghe and did a better job, congrats to him. However, I just don't get why he did not fight Kessler after? or take on better quality opposition? Something is fishy about this guy and I can't quite nail it. Could he be the next Sven Ottke?
        He clearly has no intention of stepping up his competition that's for sure. Not only this suspicious vid of him ducking Kessler, he also blatantly ducked Pascal.

Why does Bute get a pass? I dont get it.

Comment

honestly...he's had plenty of opportunities to fight kessler

froch even expressed his desire to unify with bute prior to the super six tournament...bute never responded

does bute duck these guys? not completely sure...we'll know come 2011

Comment

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
            Bat, I need your help!

Are you able to confirm that Bute has bleached his skin? I read that somewhere on here.
            Donno Riz, but I'm sure his hair was much more curly in his younger days.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              honestly...he's had plenty of opportunities to fight kessler

froch even expressed his desire to unify with bute prior to the super six tournament...bute never responded

does bute duck these guys? not completely sure...we'll know come 2011
              Bute has had plenty of opportunities to step up his competition, but so far he has been content to make megabucks in comfy Montreal fighting cabdrivers and garbagemen.

Is he a new Mundine or Ottke?

Comment

Bute's a joke who fights slow plodding fighters and still nearly gets KO'd by one of them in the final round. I think he beat the count unlike some people, because he got up like at the 7-8th second mark even with the long count against the ref. Doesn't change the fact he is a cherry-picking ass.

Comment

Bute has ducked anyone and everyone at 168 and 175.

He ducked the Super 6 saying he was perfectly happy and preferred to be left out.

Then he refused to even acknowledge the possibility of moving to 175 for Dawson or Pascal and then proposed moving up to the weight to fight Danny Green.

His string of title defenses are pathetic even by Calzaghe and Erdei standards.

Comment

I just surely hope we're not facing another Calzaghe pandemic and find Bute fighting Froch, Kessler, Abraham and Dirrell way past their primes.

Comment

Working...
                    X