Did Bute duck Mikkel Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    hands down currently one of the most overrated fighters in boxing today

no it is not because he is from Canada, no it is not because he is White (reverse racism seems to be a popular thing on this forum hahaha), it has nothing to do with that, it is the fact that SOME people are rating him as the #1 fighter at 168 when he has yet to beat anyone besides...who...Andrade? I guess?

I swear stupid fans jump on the bandwagon of any fighter with a little Power, guys like: James Kirkland (haven't fought in who knows how long and people are hyping this guy), Alfredo Angulo ALSO!
    you obviously don't know what you're talking about

Bute was no. 2 behind Kessler, but when Ward, who hadn't beaten anyone of note, whipped Kessler arse, Bute took the no. 1 spot, simple as that

do you think Ward should have taken the no. 1 spot just because he beat the no. 1 fighter ? the Ring don't think so, boxrec don't think so and so many other people don't think so

and Bute's best win is not Andrade

I personnaly think it is Bika
    he beat him decisively
    Bika gave tough fights to Calzaghe, Beyer was lucky they went to the cards after 4 for a draw, and now he is about to face Ward

Bute may not have been fighting the best, but at least he dispatched what was in front of him in spectacular fashion, dominated the lesser opponents

the best is still to come for Bute

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      At least you admint that you hype Bute simply because he knocks out bums. Literal bums.
      Berrio, Bika, Miranda and Andrade weren't bums

they were all decent fighters

and again, you're a fraud who makes up things, I have never admitted such a thing, you're a ****en loser, I love exposing stupid **** like you, it's so easy

you don't like boxing, I've been watching you, you're here only to hate and bash fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        That's a good point. People get on Berto all the time, me included, but at least Berto has fought Collazo and Quintana.

Bute is out there fighting the Jesse Brinkleys of the world, and there are posters that think that Bute can **** with Andre Ward. Silly hamsters.
        Exactly, and beating a shopworn and misplaced (weight-wise) Miranda, and an Andrade with mileage on him doesn't sit to well on the impressed side at all. Bute side-stepped the tourney and didn't even try, at least hard enough, to force his way into the tourney as a replacement. I mean, Glen Johnson even manage to drop a weight class just to get in.
        Last edited by deejd; 10-30-2010, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Bute will **** Ward and then I'll wait to hear 10928832734 excuses.

Why Bute would want to get in the Super-6 when in the first time they didn't invite him because they thought he wasn't good enough.

A big **** you to the Super-6 Fail.

A ****ing tournament starting late 2009 to finish in 2011, thats ridiculous.

AA, Dirrell, Ward, Kessler, who the **** you are, it doesn't matter.

My man Bute va te BUTÉ l'cul saloppe.

Now be quiet dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
            your stupidity and immaturity beat everything I've ever seen (almost)
            Oh really?

Actually some of the worst stupidity and immaturity I've seen on boxingscene is from YOU.

And by the way, you're getting hammered in the poll so far!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...84#post9487584

Comment

Working...
            X