Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    at TS.. Sad individual..
    Wow that's the best u can do lol. BRAVO

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Wow that's the best u can do lol. BRAVO
      I ain't got time for chumps.. You makin Inglewood look bad, with your feminine ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        If floyd were as controlled as Manny in his statements and if floyd didn't go out of his way to offend people, maybe he'd have gotten the same treatment as Pac.

But the fact is, HATE BREEDS MORE HATE. And Floyd has only himself to blame for all the flack he's getting.

Maybe you are more forgiving than most people and don't mind much floyd's off-ring antics, but its basic human nature to react negatively to racism, ****phobia and even idiocy.

If you go around throwing sh#t at people, expect to have sh#t thrown back at you.
        That makes sense, only the difference is all that crap he says doesn't diminish his accomplishments, and all the nice happy polite things Pacquiao says, doesn't wipe away the black marks on his career.

That's a plain fact.

If Floyd all of a sudden made a 180 and becomes the nicer of the 2 and Pac becomes a jerk. It won't hide the fact that Mosley's old and almost shot, He should have lost to Castillo the first time... Same with Pac, his niceness doesn't erase the fact that he not only should have lost to Marquez, but fought him again after robbing him. It's only the right thing to do. It doesn't hide the fact he made Cotto fight him at a catchweight. U can make all the excuses in the world why catchweights aren't that bad, but there is still a black mark.
        Last edited by JDezi4; 10-23-2010, 01:05 AM. Reason: oops 180

Comment

I ain't got time for chumps.. You makin Inglewood look bad, with your feminine ass.
          Touche that was a better comeback. Now let's take the next step and see if u can hold an adult civilized conversation. Is this to much to ask? Don't think too hard I don't want u 2 hurt yourself bro.

Comment

Touche that was a better comeback. Now let's take the next step and see if u can hold an adult civilized conversation. Is this to much to ask? Don't think too hard I don't want u 2 hurt yourself bro.
            What do you want to know? Many posters on here have already answered your tired ass question.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              That makes sense, only the difference is all that crap he says doesn't diminish his accomplishments, and all the nice happy polite things Pacquiao says, doesn't wipe away the black marks on his career.

That's a plain fact.

If Floyd all of a sudden made a 360 and becomes the nicer of the 2 and Pac becomes a jerk. It won't hide the fact that Mosley's old and almost shot, He should have lost to Castillo the first time... Same with Pac, his niceness doesn't erase the fact that he not only should have lost to Marquez, but fought him again after robbing him. It's only the right thing to do. It doesn't hide the fact he made Cotto fight him at a catchweight. U can make all the excuses in the world why catchweights aren't that bad, but there is still a black mark.
              Thank u 4 calling a spade a spade. U speak the truth, much respect my dude!

Comment

What do you want to know? Many posters on here have already answered your tired ass question.
                I just want people to give credit where credit is due, and criticism where criticism is due no matter who it is. Comprende? Maybe this is too much to ask for some people?

Comment

I just want people to give credit where credit is due, and criticism where criticism is due no matter who it is. Comprende? Maybe this is too much to ask for some people?
                  Ok? I give credit where credit is due.. I also criticize when need be.

Comment

Ok? I give credit where credit is due.. I also criticize when need be.
                    Cool, then can u admit that Pac cherry picked a belt from David Diaz, and admit that Clottey and Margarito were/are suspect as opponents? As I said I call out Floyd too, hate shouldn't cloud good judgment.

Comment

Cool, then can u admit that Pac cherry picked a belt from David Diaz, and admit that Clottey and Margarito were/are suspect as opponents? As I said I call out Floyd too, hate shouldn't cloud good judgment.
                      I can admit david diaz is garbage.. but Clottey/Tony I disagree with you, just my opinion. I also give credit to Floyd as being one of the most skilled boxers I have ever seen, but, I just want to see him fight Pacquiao..

Comment

Working...
                      X