Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayas View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is SCARED to fight Humberto Soto.
    Pac has ducked Soto for more than 3 years.

Pac has also ducked Juan Diaz more than once.
    Pac has ducked Joan Guzman
    Pac has ducked Tim Bradley
    Pac has ducked Shane Mosley
    Pac has ducked Edwin Valero (when he was alive)
    Pac has ducked Michael Katsidis
    Pac has ducked a 3rd Marquez fight
    Pac has ducked Paul Williams
    Pac has ducked a Cotto rematch (cause Cotto wants OST for Pac)

besided duicking fighters, Pac is a STEROID user.

and on top of "juicing up", ducking/avoiding many other fighters, Pac has had FIXED FIGHTS.

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
    Pac-Clottey was FIXED
    and now Pac-Margarito will be FIXED.

Pac is afraid of a real challenge.

i remember when pac v. soto was going to happen it was after soto ko'd pacs brother, then pac said nothing more of soto and they never fought i think it was tempted but nothing came of it

if pac fought marquez with 8oz. gloves it wouldn't reach 12

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
      i remember when pac v. soto was going to happen it was after soto ko'd pacs brother, then pac said nothing more of soto and they never fought i think it was tempted but nothing came of it

if pac fought marquez with 8oz. gloves it wouldn't reach 12
      After Soto KO'd Bobby, he stood at the ropes and pointed his glove at Manny, whom was sitting in the first few rows, and challenged him to a future fight, to see if he can avenge his brother's KO loss.
      Manny cried, and ignored Soto.
      Arum tried to make a Pac-Soto fight for Macau, China, but Pac chickened-out.
      Then Arum proposed Vancouver, but Pac declined again.
      So, Arum put Pac against Jorge Solis in Texas, while Soto fought a no-name fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        I thought were supposed to judge boxers by what they do in the ring? What about Ali's antics? Bull**** is bull**** no matter who it comes from. U fan boys need to stop acting like Manny's **** don't stink. How can anybody defend his fighting the likes of Clottey and Margarito in his last two fights, among others? Call a spade a spade!
        So I guess your just a bunch of double standard hatin ass fan boys. Its ok u guys prove my point for me.

Comment

• I'm seriously not going to get any responses? I'm shocked in all honesty.

Comment

Can I get some legit answers to my questions please?
            no because your topic is played and ******....again.

i see a trend and I've only been back in NSB for 20 minutes......

Comment

So I guess your just a bunch of double standard hatin ass fan boys. Its ok u guys prove my point for me.
              you're a little late. when did you start following boxing? how long you been on boxing message boards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                Manny Pacquiao is SCARED to fight Humberto Soto.
                Pac has ducked Soto for more than 3 years.

Pac has also ducked Juan Diaz more than once.
                Pac has ducked Joan Guzman
                Pac has ducked Tim Bradley
                Pac has ducked Shane Mosley
                Pac has ducked Edwin Valero (when he was alive)
                Pac has ducked Michael Katsidis
                Pac has ducked a 3rd Marquez fight
                Pac has ducked Paul Williams
                Pac has ducked a Cotto rematch (cause Cotto wants OST for Pac)

besided duicking fighters, Pac is a STEROID user.

and on top of "juicing up", ducking/avoiding many other fighters, Pac has had FIXED FIGHTS.

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
                Pac-Clottey was FIXED
                and now Pac-Margarito will be FIXED.

Pac is afraid of a real challenge.
                ^^^^this is an example of somebody who has made up their mind, no matter what you say, they're convinced they're right. No point in arguing.

Comment

Floyd has fought Hernandez, Corrales, Castillo(2), Manfredy, etc. Come on now, that version of Oscar was a dead man walking, De La Hoya had no business being in the ring being in the condition he was in that night.
                  Oscar was heavily favored. His problem was that he trained for speed and came down even before the weigh in. So to say, I had no problem making weight. It may have been OK but speed was Manny's asset and so Oscar's asset of being the bigger stronger guy was not there in that fight..... but you can't blame Manny for Oscar not training right ..... was that the best primed Oscar .... NO but Oscar was favored .... look it up, it's the truth.

.... but if you wish, same can be said about those guys you mentioned above. Coralles was also dead man walking for his fight with Floyd as he was weight drained, had the flu the week of the fight and was ready and thinking about going to prison. Against Hernandez, Floyd admitted that he loaded his hands with numbing drugs to have an advantage he shouldn't have and many say Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight....

but the biggest issue is Floyd has been at WW since 2005 but his competition should have been better than what we see listed.

Comment

• at TS.. Sad individual..

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      you're a little late. when did you start following boxing? how long you been on boxing message boards?
                      I've been following boxing long enough to know that Manny cherry picked a belt from David Diaz at lightweight instead of fighting Juan Diaz. Can u give me justification for this? Yet Floyd gets criticized for beating Baldomir who was the lineal WW champion. What's the difference? As I stated earlier Floyd should have fought Cotto. Floyd's **** stinks and so does Manny's. U feel me?

Comment

Working...
                      X