Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your HONEST opinion, do you think there is ANY way Arum lets Margarito win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war margarito

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      my point exactly
      Maybe they aren't able to actually put the finger on a fighter and say"He's gonna win because the fight is fixed" So thery wait until AFTER the fight to pinpoint a fixer.

Something like the village idiot who was reckoned to be the champion shooter until he was found shooting the bullet first and then drawing the circle around it.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Derranged is a well known ***ish poster on this site and from what i hear at the local strip club in Yonkers he refuses to tip.
        Are Derranged and H Town the same guy. A shame when a guy has nothing better to do with his time other than to go to strip clubs............I wonder how he manages for .....you KNOW what.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
          There is no way for Margs to win this fight besides knocking Pacquiao out...... I just dont think Arum would let him KO Pac.......
          You think Arum decides everything?

You dont realize that MArg gets more money if he wins this compared to any amount offered to him to take a dive?

But I dont care, WARgarito!!!!!!!

You dont care? That means you dont want anyone replying to your thread?

LOL

Comment

I just think of it like this.....

Arum got MArgs's license back, got him a big money fight, got him exposure, and went to bat for Margs during the reinstatement...... I see Margs losing to PAc as sort of payback for the deeds Arum did for Margs.....

I dont think Arum would have let Margs fight Pac without having the preconceived notion that he would lose to Pac......
            Just like how Mosley took a dive for Mayweather right?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Are Derranged and H Town the same guy. A shame when a guy has nothing better to do with his time other than to go to strip clubs............I wonder how he manages for .....you KNOW what.....
              Im sorry edgarg i can't take you seriously ever since you made the statement about how the rest of society would be living in swamps living in filth and scratching for fleas if it wasnt for ***s.

Comment

Tony needs a KO to win
                Arum has nothing to do with it
                he just won't land enough to score points
                Pac will win because he's better than Tony, period

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                  You reading my mind dude! No way in hell does he risk Pac losing. Pac losing means PBF vs PAC is no longer on the market for the casual fans. Casual fans still think Pac is undefeated! No way they would buy that fight if Pac lost and Arum knows that.
                  Cotto WAS undefeated and expected to fight Floyd for a truck load of money yet Arum fed him, coincidentally, to Margo and Manny. Now Manny is fighting Margo before a possible match with Floyd.

Floyd fans should not forget that Arum was also Floyd's promoter for like 10 years including when Castillo fought Floyd. I'm not saying it was fixed but from what you guys are saying, who knows, right? Who needs evidence. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Arum was involved with fixed fights before so who really knows
                    Were you thinking of Floyd vs Castillo?

You know that those pesky judges can get in the way of making Floyd win? Right? What can Arum possibly do to convince them? Right?
                    Last edited by ADP02; 10-13-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                      Boxings fixed now?

Why do you guys even watch it then?
                      Pro wrestling is fixed, and I watch that.

Comment

Working...
                      X