Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your HONEST opinion, do you think there is ANY way Arum lets Margarito win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    I honestly don't think Arum is gonna let him win,but Margarito should take that win anyway!!I hope he does,so people like Puga can go retire from here!!
    LOL.....cant handle the heat from peole you cant win an argument with huh mario?.....dont worry, i'll be here for a long long time....long after pac retires....i still have montiel, bute,gamboa, etc to root for....so sad to disappont you!....lol

Comment

So from what I gather Pac is on roids, has to weight drain fighters with "secret rehydration clauses" AND has fights fixed for him. That's a little overkill no?

Comment

Boxings fixed now?

Why do you guys even watch it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Boxings fixed now?

Why do you guys even watch it then?
          my point exactly

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            There is no way for Margs to win this fight besides knocking Pacquiao out...... I just dont think Arum would let him KO Pac.......

But I dont care, WARgarito!!!!!!!
            What in the blue blazes bloody hell do you think you're talking about, half wit. You sound like a "syph' baby, who is on the steep downgrade.

Do you imbeciles NEVER get tired of trying to pull Arum down, are you satisfying s deep urge inside to try to tear a guy down.

This guy has done more for boxing than all thr other promoters put together, and if he went, you'd soon see a cry from the remaining promoters themselves, "Where is Arum,,we need Arum..."

You damned half-brains.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              LOL.....cant handle the heat from peole you cant win an argument with huh mario?.....dont worry, i'll be here for a long long time....long after pac retires....i still have montiel, bute,gamboa, etc to root for....so sad to disappont you!....lol
              I've never lost an argument against U,lol!!But ur persistence is high though,I've never met anyone else that can be proven wrong over & over again & just keep coming back with same thing,ur shamelessness is truly amazing dawg,lol!!

Comment

The things you read on this site are unreal. This fight is not fix, Arum would rather Pac win, but he still makes money on Marg. The only person you should listen is to Roach. Roach said "Pac will ko Marg in 8 rounds bc he saw Marg's two last fights." Team Pac knows that Marg without plaster is never going to win this fight and that is the only reason why Pac took this fight. Anyone here who believes Pac will risk around 40 mils to fight May is dilusional.

At the beginning Roach called Marg a cheat and said he knew what was going on. Then when the idea came up to fight Marg, he change the tune, to say Marg did not know. Pac and Roach know Marg had plaster in the majority of his fights, and without it, Marg is as good as a cab driver fighting for beer.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  I just think of it like this.....

Arum got MArgs's license back, got him a big money fight, got him exposure, and went to bat for Margs during the reinstatement...... I see Margs losing to PAc as sort of payback for the deeds Arum did for Margs.....

I dont think Arum would have let Margs fight Pac without having the preconceived notion that he would lose to Pac......
                  well said...been thinking the exact same thing myself...no way does uncle Bob even merely risk his cash cow losing.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
                    my point exactly
                    You have no point.

People that watch boxing are watching it because we still have hope for the sport we love. But the **** is getting worst. How many fights have you seen go to a fighter who was clearly losing all 12 rounds? Paulie vs Baby bull, Oscar vs strum? How many fights have you seen when a fighter got hit with a punch you knew he could get up from but didnt? Oscar vs Hopkins? How many times have you seen the ref wave a fight and the fighter aint even getting hit?

The **** is becoming comical and what Pac is doing is ****ING ridiculous!

How did clottey get a fighter with pac after losing to cotto? Not to mention Pac had just beat the **** out of cotto. Where they do that at? Now Margarito gets his ass beat by mosley, banned for a year and up for the biggest fight EVER? Why did they go to cali to get his license when dallas was already set in stone for the fight? umm its funny that texas granted him that considering the fact the fight was already going to be hosted there.

Margarito is going to lose this fight. And people are falling for Mannys hype. Hatton, Oscar, Clottey, now margarito havent been legit bouts. FLoyd will expose Manny for bull ****ting. He will get the worst ass whooping boxing has seen today because his **** is rigged!

Comment

Arum was involved with fixed fights before so who really knows

Comment

Working...
                      X