Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your HONEST opinion, do you think there is ANY way Arum lets Margarito win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    I've never lost an argument against U,lol!!But ur persistence is high though,I've never met anyone else that can be proven wrong over & over again & just keep coming back with same thing,ur shamelessness is truly amazing dawg,lol!!
    in your dreams mario, in your dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      what.....?
      Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
      I just think of it like this.....

Arum got MArgs's license back, got him a big money fight, got him exposure, and went to bat for Margs during the reinstatement...... I see Margs losing to PAc as sort of payback for the deeds Arum did for Margs.....

I dont think Arum would have let Margs fight Pac without having the preconceived notion that he would lose to Pac......
      Not give him big fights.... Not give him good money.... Not help him get his boxing license.... What else?
      but if u claim arum invested so much time and money on getting margarito back on the map...why would he waste it if hes planning on him losing to pac?

margarito sure isnt planning on cashing his last big paycheck and a 7th loss might even bump him out of the top 10...

honestly...arum would be much better off if margarito won this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        You have no point.

People that watch boxing are watching it because we still have hope for the sport we love. But the **** is getting worst. How many fights have you seen go to a fighter who was clearly losing all 12 rounds? Paulie vs Baby bull, Oscar vs strum? How many fights have you seen when a fighter got hit with a punch you knew he could get up from but didnt? Oscar vs Hopkins? How many times have you seen the ref wave a fight and the fighter aint even getting hit?

The **** is becoming comical and what Pac is doing is ****ING ridiculous!

How did clottey get a fighter with pac after losing to cotto? Not to mention Pac had just beat the **** out of cotto. Where they do that at? Now Margarito gets his ass beat by mosley, banned for a year and up for the biggest fight EVER? Why did they go to cali to get his license when dallas was already set in stone for the fight? umm its funny that texas granted him that considering the fact the fight was already going to be hosted there.

Margarito is going to lose this fight. And people are falling for Mannys hype. Hatton, Oscar, Clottey, now margarito havent been legit bouts. FLoyd will expose Manny for bull ****ting. He will get the worst ass whooping boxing has seen today because his **** is rigged!
        So if this **** is so fixed and ****ed up, gtfo. why are you still even watching boxing?

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think the thing that may disprove your theory is the fact that Arum believes the Pac-Floyd fight aint happening. And regardless of whether Margarito fights Floyd or not, he will still continue with his career after he beats Pac because Marg and Arum know the more he fights the better his rep is as long as he giving respectable performances to eliminate the stink of the hand wrap issue.

Comment

Judging by some of these pic's, part of me is worried that Tony is gonna peak too soon and be overtrained.

Anyone else think this?

He looks like he's ready to go tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Judging by some of these pic's, part of me is worried that Tony is gonna peak too soon and be overtrained.

Anyone else think this?

He looks like he's ready to go tomorrow.
              Too be fair I remember thinking the same when I seen pic's of him training for Cotto and Mosley.
              The dude is just an animal in the gym.

I hope the god he doesn't peak, hes not dumb though this is do or die for him.

Comment

I just think of it like this.....

Arum got MArgs's license back, got him a big money fight, got him exposure, and went to bat for Margs during the reinstatement...... I see Margs losing to PAc as sort of payback for the deeds Arum did for Margs.....

I dont think Arum would have let Margs fight Pac without having the preconceived notion that he would lose to Pac......
                This is a sick guy and we should have "rachmanut" on him. or maybe he's floating these "stinkers" just to raise the ire of guys like me. Well I don't get annoyed or angry, just allow my natural feeling to come out on print. So guys it's from the heart.

Comment

Arum did everything he could for Margarito to come back and have the slate wiped as clean as possible...... Margarito not winning is his way of paying back Arum....

Arum knows that there are literally TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to be lost if Margs beats Pacquiao...... Nothing gets between Arum and his money.....
                  You're a nut. Golden Balls is the guy to love money, his stated ambition is to be a billionaire, and he's close to it. Arum ands his money...you guys are sick, probably with envy. Arum gives away scads of money, extremely charitable as are all ***s, it's inborn in ***s to be charitable, it's a HUGE dictum in the TORAH.

Comment

There is no way for Margs to win this fight besides knocking Pacquiao out...... I just dont think Arum would let him KO Pac.......

But I dont care, WARgarito!!!!!!!
                    It's a little early to start covering your ass with excuses wait at least a week or two before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      You're a nut. Golden Balls is the guy to love money, his stated ambition is to be a billionaire, and he's close to it. Arum ands his money...you guys are sick, probably with envy. Arum gives away scads of money, extremely charitable as are all ***s, it's inborn in ***s to be charitable, it's a HUGE dictum in the TORAH.
                      Derranged is a well known ***ish poster on this site and from what i hear at the local strip club in Yonkers he refuses to tip.

Comment

Working...
                      X