No announcement yet.

Pacquiao seen taking yellow power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Really? I've never labeled you as a *******. Deep down inside, we're all biased when it comes to defending some of our favorites athletes, sports, ect, but there should be limits.
    I posted something and you immediately commented,"Here come the *******s to the rescue"

I just assumed it was meant for me. I don't care, I think Pac is a good boxer as I do many other boxers. I think the allegation stuff is too rampant though...he may be juicing, he may not be but I have never seen any proof that he is. Now, when the guy touches any supplement...rumors fly that it is steroids or something. What about when other boxers take supplements, where are the allegations? The roiding thing is just funny to me, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      I wont lie. That comment be befuddles me .

You said it is still detectable? so the Answer is NOTHING? all peds are detectable by Unlimited Random urine tests?

I think thats what you are saying.

can HGH alone benefit a user?

I'll try explain it a bit more plainly as far as i understood the material.

- There is 2 types of naturally occuring testosterone. One they term "testosterone" (T) the other they term "epitestosterone" (E). Epitestosterone does not increase if you take synthetic testosterone (i.e. endrogenous, as in produced outside of the body). "Testostrone" does increase if you take synthetic testosterone.

- Now normally (as in naturally) in the human body the ratio of T to E (T:E) is usually 6:1 and below. If the ratio is over 6:1 (i.e the level of T is over 6 versus the level of E) remembering that E does not change with the introduction of synthetic testosterone it generally indicates doping.

- The difficulty is that some individuals (rarely) have a naturally occuring ratio of over 6:1. This is why WADA takes many samples over time to determine what the natural level is for the athlete is.

So really it's a whole bunch of who ha......my point was that i really don't think that the NSAC or other commissions are suited to be entrusted with the job of testing. Does the NSAC pay the lab where they send the sample to store it?? Do they take an all important B sample?? Do they pay the lab to test for EPO, HGH, testosterone and other PED's, or do they just pay for the screening of the more common steroids???

I just think they should outsource to WADA and eliminate a poor system.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        I wont lie. That comment be befuddles me .

You said it is still detectable? so the Answer is NOTHING? all peds are detectable by Unlimited Random urine tests?

I think thats what you are saying.

can HGH alone benefit a user?

that's still up for debate as no empirical data or any data exists over time for the effect on performacne in athletes using HGH. My gut feel is that it does aid performance. This is just going by the stated side-effects. It promotes lean muscle gain and fat loss, strengthens bone and a host of other things. Also a rugby player has tested positive.....i doubt he is the only on using....and if they are using (athletes i mean) surely they feel it has benefits. Hope that helps.

Comment

I am going tommorow to GNC and ask for any yellow powder supplements. I want to improve my speed and power.
          Last edited by loui_ludwig; 09-30-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Pacman is taking yellow coke

Comment

There is a Yellow Powder you can get at any health food store. I believe it is called Maca Powder, it increases your energy and overall Chi. I could easily see Ariza giving that to Pac in all his shakes as that is how Maca powder is supposed to be taken, Like a spoonful per drink or so. I think we've found our mysterious yellow powder.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                I'll try explain it a bit more plainly as far as i understood the material.

- There is 2 types of naturally occuring testosterone. One they term "testosterone" (T) the other they term "epitestosterone" (E). Epitestosterone does not increase if you take synthetic testosterone (i.e. endrogenous, as in produced outside of the body). "Testostrone" does increase if you take synthetic testosterone.

- Now normally (as in naturally) in the human body the ratio of T to E (T:E) is usually 6:1 and below. If the ratio is over 6:1 (i.e the level of T is over 6 versus the level of E) remembering that E does not change with the introduction of synthetic testosterone it generally indicates doping.

- The difficulty is that some individuals (rarely) have a naturally occuring ratio of over 6:1. This is why WADA takes many samples over time to determine what the natural level is for the athlete is.

So really it's a whole bunch of who ha......my point was that i really don't think that the NSAC or other commissions are suited to be entrusted with the job of testing. Does the NSAC pay the lab where they send the sample to store it?? Do they take an all important B sample?? Do they pay the lab to test for EPO, HGH, testosterone and other PED's, or do they just pay for the screening of the more common steroids???

I just think they should outsource to WADA and eliminate a poor system.
                here you go..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  I will say this, if I ever find out that Pacquiao took even a milligram of a performance enhancing drug... I am committing a hate crime.
                  qualify that, make it "illegal" performance enhancing drug as if you have not yet committed

Comment

The scientists are back!!!

Comment

already posted this !

Comment

Working...
                      X