No announcement yet.

Pacquiao seen taking yellow power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    HGH and possibly next gen EPO's are the only one that comes to mind.

Synthetic testosterone is detectable in urine, but again it requires longitudal testing history (previous samples over time to compare) to be accurate as some people have a naturally occuring testosterone vs epitestosterone (epi is a natural steroid in the body not effected by injecting synthetic testosterone into the body) of greater than a 6:1 ratio (usually if it's over 6:1you are doping.

just further to this i highly doubt the NSAC even tests for elevated T:E ratios, and even if they did do they store the samples and compare the T:E level over time??.......if they don't they can't really know if the athlete is using synthetic testosterone.

Comment

well this is a story, started in the phillipines none the less...should be interesting...ill reserve my judgment on the matter tho, it really could be high level supps. but even some supps are illegal believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        *******s comes to the rescue...
        We just didn't want it getting out that HGH comes in a yellow powder now. One that Ariza gives to Pacquiao in plain view of media members. But like IMDAZED said, just a trick to throw the dogs off the scent, Ariza slips in the real magic powder right after the fake yellow one... it's like a really good card trick, slight of hand, fools the eyes. It's that quick

Comment

Seriously WFT are the boxing writers who contributwe to this site (and others) doing with their time. Can we get some straight answers from the NSAC.

I would highly doubt the NSAC tests for HGH, EPO (and other HBOC) and synthetic testosterone.....it would be nice if we could get clarification on what substances they actually test for....???

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            We just didn't want it getting out that HGH comes in a yellow powder now. One that Ariza gives to Pacquiao in plain view of media members. But like IMDAZED said, just a trick to throw the dogs off the scent, Ariza slips in the real magic powder right after the fake yellow one... it's like a really good card trick, slight of hand, fools the eyes. It's that quick
            but even u must admit that ariza's comments are suspect, no??

Comment

Is it heroin? Is it the dreaded A-side meth?

OH NOZE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just yellow pea protein powder......let's just say it's the meth, it sounds much cooler

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...in-Powder.html

Could have been anything, wouldn't you take the illegal stuff in private though? lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                OH NOZE!!!!!!!!!!

Did i hurt your feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Is it heroin? Is it the dreaded A-side meth?

OH NOZE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just yellow pea protein powder......let's just say it's the meth, it sounds much cooler

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...in-Powder.html

Could have been anything, wouldn't you take the illegal stuff in private though? lol
                  u dont even kno what it is, so how can u say what it isnt. i think the thing that made everyone look closer was ariza's comments. he shoulda known better.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Did i hurt your feelings?
                    No, not at all but I suspected your post was intended for me so I responded appropriately.......as the "*******" that I've been labeled

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      but even u must admit that ariza's comments are suspect, no??
                      Indeed very suspect.

After mixing and feeding Pacquiao PEDs that come in a yellow powdery form, he said "And you can take your olympic drug tests and shove em up your ass! This is how we roll"

Frankly, I'm alarmed. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this. Quick- NSB PED experts... what banned substance/steroid comes in Gatorade-like yellow powder?

That would be a great place to start the investigation...

Comment

Working...
                      X