Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because he is more boring than watching paint dry. and you really are a bad nut hugger putting options like that. his ring enterance was better than his actual fight. hug fest.
    Last edited by shade darkar; 09-13-2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

****** poll, I don't hate them but here's a big one for you.

Some people just don't enjoy their style of fighting! It's well reported that Wlad at least is a safety fight fighter. Some people enjoy that style of fighting others don;t

Comment

many people have different favorites...my favorite got ass beat in mma,golota was another favorite of mine & he was a quitter in several fights,lennox was anothr favorite of mine,frans botha got creamed when he stepped up to the big boys....hell i l;ke tye fields,gavern & nicolai firtha...my point is not everyone is a klitschko fan...just because you don't like them doesn't mean there is any real hatred for them.a person may just have other favorites.you are canadian & from vancouver so you should be able to understand that i cheer for the oilers &eskimos & right now they both suck **** but i still cheer for them...i NEVER cheer for the flames,stampeders,lions or the canucks...NEVER! i have other favorites in boxing rather they win or lose & the klits are not one of them so i'm never going to cheer for them.its that simple...if i cheered for the klits it would be like me cheering for the vancouver canucks or calgary flames when i'm a born,bread edmontonian...

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Wladdy was under lots of pressure to perform when HBO was nuthugging him. Once he got k.o'd and his confidence went to ****.

There's no way Brewster or Williamson would be able to do anything with this version of him. Back then they had a slight shot cuz' he was destroyed mentally.

Nobody can take shots like he took against Sanders. I don't hold that against him cuz' Sanders had fists like anvils.

Once he stopped caring about Hbo and the ****** American fans he rebuilt himself.
          You expect people to believe this bullshyt?? wlads chin is not better, he is just better at protecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by niteshift View Post
            Honestly, you have to look at the situation from a psychological point of view. Do you blame Wlad's haters and detractors for their jealousy? Look at it logically. Wladimir Klitschko is built like a Greek God. He's sculpted out of marble. He has a classical face. He's handsome. He most likely has a penis the size of an anaconda. Women adore him in Europe and around the world. He has a big female fan-base. He dates and pounds Hayed every night. He's tall with abnormal athletic ability for someone his size. When he wants he can put shots together better than a welterweight. He has the power of a monster truck and the IQ of Einstein. He dominates foes so easily he makes those who watch uneasy. His fans soak up his superiorness. They know they can never get to experience anything like it, but accept this fact, and live vicariously through his exploits. His adoring fans appreciate him. His haters know they can never be as good as Wlad. They know no one can climb upon his mountain. It's the opposite effect for those who feel threatened by Wlad's dominance. Instead of appreciating such a fine work of art, they feel inadequate because of his media existence. They wish for him to go away. Wlad shines his light for us to see their insecurities.

People love him. People hate him. When you're the best heavyweight the world has ever witnessed, good looking, physically fit, rich, and among the best athletes in the world with loads of media exposure, you attract attention, positive & negative. I'm sure Wlad understands this and accepts the reality he lives in.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
              49 bums...and thats the truth I dont care how people take it.
              And then you say you don't hate them, comedy

****ing trolls, these days they don't even put an effort to troll properly

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                Because prime Evander, Lennox, Iron Mike, to name a few from the previous era KTFO these 2.

They're like the kings of the heavyweight bums right now.
                Lol, you name the 3 best fighters of the division then, and then you say "just to name a few" like they were a lot of guys that would be favoured against the Klitschkos, hahaha, ****ing idiot. Evander Holyfield would get destroyed against Wlad, and Tyson would lose against Vitali I think.

Comment

Respond to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    I've been trying to understand why some people obsessively hate the Klitschkos.

Most boxing fans do NOT hate them, and instead appreciate how rare it is for men their size to be so athletic. Few heavyweights have lasted at the top level for so many years, let alone dominate.

People like Teddy Atlas bash them for their fighting styles. How much of that is his mental frustration about not experiencing the pleasure of seeing the men he hates so much get hit and hurt? I think their defensive capabilities bother him and others who want to see them get knocked out.
                    Anyway here's a poll. I've made this thread to help the Klitschko fans understand the haters a bit better. Maybe the most obsessive Klitschko haters just need a little psychiatric help.
                    I thought Atlas disgraced himself calling that fight. He sounded like he didn't want to give any credit no matter what. Then Brian Kenny asks who could fight them on the inside and says "My guy Povetkin", but then goes on to say Povetkin isn't ready. WTF?

I normally give Atlas the benefit of the doubt, but the call on this last fight was inexcusable. Awful commentary.

Give props to Brian Kenny for being honest and unbiased in the presence of a clearly biased Atlas.

Comment

• Because they're boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X