Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    Lol, you name the 3 best fighters of the division then, and then you say "just to name a few" like they were a lot of guys that would be favoured against the Klitschkos, hahaha, ****ing idiot. Evander Holyfield would get destroyed against Wlad, and Tyson would lose against Vitali I think.
    Of course I had to name the best since the Klits are considered the best heavies right now, so it's only fair. I just named 3 off the bat so that's why I said "to name a few..." you ***ing MORON! I can't be bothered to name all of them even if there weren't a lot of heavies from the recent past who could beat them.

A SHOT Holyfield gets destroyed, not the one in top form. Vitali even came up short against a retiring off-form Lennox, and Vlad couldn't even avoid being TKO'ed by much lesser fighters than a prime Tyson. So yeah... hold on to that fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      Because they're boring.
      HBO PPV wouldn't even touch them right now. The heavyweights suck. Sad but true. It's the lower divisions that are bringing in the dollar$ right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
        HBO PPV wouldn't even touch them right now. The heavyweights suck. Sad but true. It's the lower divisions that are bringing in the dollar$ right now.
        Just cause no one likes the Klitschkos doesn't mean you have to get all butt hurt about it. Just because no one likes your favorite fighter in general, doesn't mean you have to get all butt hurt about it.

They're boring to watch and in a dead division.

They aren't intriguing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
          "Because they are not Americans" has received the most votes I see.

That's because all the Brits vote for that option because they don't want to own up to the truth that they hate him because he makes their precious man crush David Gaye look bad.

The hate for the Klitschkos on these boards skyrocketed after Haye won his title and the forum received a huge influx of xenophobic Green Teefs who talk out of they asses and rarely have anything to type that is worth reading.

Look through this last page, there are about 5 or 6 Brits hating on the Klits, a couple Canadians hating on him, but very few Americans especially considering we make up the vast majority of overall posters.

Comment

• they will gain alot of respect if they fight eachother in an all out war in Vegas

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              they will gain alot of respect if they fight eachother in an all out war in Vegas

Jesus vs Muhammad in the City of Sin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Jesus vs Muhammad in the City of Sin.
                ok there son.

brother vs brother isnt as farfetched. those dhudes sparred before. dont see why not do it on tv and make 10 or 20 million?.........

Comment

they will gain alot of respect if they fight eachother in an all out war in Vegas
                  Won't ever happen, its hard to put that familial connection aside for money they don't need and a belt that doesn't mean very much.

It would most likely end up a game of patty cake, a light sparring session for all of the marbles.

That fights wasn't meant to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Won't ever happen, its hard to put that familial connection aside for money they don't need and a belt that doesn't mean very much.

It would most likely end up a game of patty cake, a light sparring session for all of the marbles.

That fights wasn't meant to be.
                    ive heard storys of them sparring and that they trainers stopped them becuz they were both going all out and didnt want to see any of them hurt.

maybe theyre planning that for vitalis last fight?

YA NEVER KNOW

Comment

ive heard storys of them sparring and that they trainers stopped them becuz they were both going all out and didnt want to see any of them hurt.

maybe theyre planning that for vitalis last fight?

YA NEVER KNOW
                      I heard Steward say that too on HBO but don't know if I buy it, those two are tight you can tell..........it would be really boring where no one would go for the ko even if the opportunity presented itself and I wouldn't blame either because for them its not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X