No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson: Era's Best is Pacquiao, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PETEY GREEN View Post
    Shame on Naziim! He must be still pissed pff that Floyd just dominated Shane! How can he say that Floyd doesnt take risks, and Pac does, when recently they've been fighting the SAME opponents! (Marquez, De La,Hatton) Pac JUST ducked Naziim's fighter Shane Mosely..but Floyd stepped up to the plate and dominated him! Not to mention, Pac is currently fighting all in-house fighters at catchweights!
    i mean this is a good point

Comment

• ATG's are defined by fighting the best of their Era.

Boy saw uncle Rog destroyed in two by J.C. CHAVEZ,
      at the Riv, in 85, and probably resolved to AVOID, a
      similar fate, by not taking on the Best ie: PacMan!!!

For that reason, evan with his great talent, He'll never
      rate ATG, Status!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
        i mean this is a good point
        It can also be argued Mayweather ducked Margarito and Cotto, who Pac is soon to be in the ring with. Cotto having already been dominated. There's a lot of gray area with this stuff.

Comment

• Notice brother Naazim won't go as far as saying Manny can beat Mayweather. Hmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Notice brother Naazim won't go as far as saying Manny can beat Mayweather. Hmmmm.
            you can beat a figther & still rank below that fighter in terms of ATG list & legacy. This has happened a lot in boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Notice brother Naazim won't go as far as saying Manny can beat Mayweather. Hmmmm.
              NAZZ probably dosen't think,
              BOY will STEP UP to the PLATE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETEY GREEN View Post
                Shame on Naziim! He must be still pissed pff that Floyd just dominated Shane! How can he say that Floyd doesnt take risks, and Pac does, when recently they've been fighting the SAME opponents! (Marquez, De La,Hatton) Pac JUST ducked Naziim's fighter Shane Mosely..but Floyd stepped up to the plate and dominated him! Not to mention, Pac is currently fighting all in-house fighters at catchweights!
                I agree with you. I think the reason why Pac is so loved
                and Mayweather's not, is because Floyd is the loud mouth
                villian and Pac is the lovable always smiling and stays
                humble. No one is seeing Pacquiao's faults or what I
                highlighted because he is a more exciting action fighter.

Comment

• You guys have been arguing for 12 pages, back and forth on the same subject everyday. Mayweather & Pacquiao. The article clearly states, THEY, Philippines, will consider Pacquiao, the best of the era. He might have even meant sports analyst as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    I think Mayweather has proved he is great like Naazim said,
                    Floyd would have been down already in his career if he wasn't
                    a great fighter. I feel Floyd's skills keep him being in them type
                    of situations in the ring like Paquiao. Floyd technically is a better
                    fighter, but Pacquiao is just more exciting and goes all out to win
                    fights while Mayweather is just so technically sound that it looks
                    almost effortless against an opponent. I definitely like and enjoy
                    Manny because he comes to fight but his past fights were
                    promoted as challenges for him but he hasn't really challenged
                    himself since Juan Manuel Marquez. Both Floyd and Manny are
                    great fighters in their own right but Pacquiao is the more active
                    and exciting fighter of the 2.
                    Do U agree that El BOY will
                    continue to AVOID PAC???

and WHY???

Comment

• True story here

FLOYD wanted random drug testing. MANNY says 30 days prior. FLOYD says "make it 14 days". MANNY says "okay, lets do 14". FLOYD says "now I want 0 days". MANNY says "okay, lets do 0 days". FLOYD now says "umm, I just don't want to fight anymore".

Comment

Working...
                      X