Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson: Era's Best is Pacquiao, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a american and i rate Pac higher the ***** racist floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter H. White View Post
      To all the *****s already bashing Brother Naazim, this is his opinion and he's entitled to it. I personally think Floyd is a much better boxer. So don't get your panties in a bunch when he prefers Manny over Floyd. Seriously, you guys rip on Pac when people make him #1 but when someone praises Floyd it's like the best thing since sliced bread to you guys.
      Ain't nothing wrong with what brother Naazim is saying. I just feel he's still butt hurt over the whooping Floyd put on Shane's azz is all I'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Ain't nothing wrong with what brother Naazim is saying. I just feel he's still butt hurt over the whooping Floyd put on Shane's azz is all I'm saying.
        I doubt it.

He doesn't seem to be butt hurt at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
          FLOYD wanted random drug testing. MANNY says 30 days prior. FLOYD says "make it 14 days". MANNY says "okay, lets do 14". FLOYD says "now I want 0 days". MANNY says "okay, lets do 0 days". FLOYD now says "umm, I just don't want to fight anymore".
          WHEN DID PAC AGREE TO ZERO DAYS???? PROOF PLEASE!!!

Naazim is stating his opinion just like everyone else and theres nothing at all wrong with that. What he or anyone else says isn't law. They are just men with bias's and hidden agenda's like every human being. He's a knowledgeable guy in the sport but because of his support for pac and dislike for Mayweather people here will make him out to be Yoda now when before the Mosley/Mayweather 24/7's these same people didn't even know who he was. Pac is great and Mayweather is great, the best will be determined when they fight and not by comparing opinions, records or opponents on paper.

Comment

• check out the latest boxingscene.com => videos latest video of pac... you'll see he agreed to 0 days.. and announces it on live interview during his tour. less than a week old

Comment

• im black and i say manny over floyd!

floyds a better boxer
              and a bigger diva
              pac fights all takers

Comment

• Originally posted by Championart View Post
                WHEN DID PAC AGREE TO ZERO DAYS???? PROOF PLEASE!!!

Naazim is stating his opinion just like everyone else and theres nothing at all wrong with that. What he or anyone else says isn't law. They are just men with bias's and hidden agenda's like every human being. He's a knowledgeable guy in the sport but because of his support for pac and dislike for Mayweather people here will make him out to be Yoda now when before the Mosley/Mayweather 24/7's these same people didn't even know who he was. Pac is great and Mayweather is great, the best will be determined when they fight and not by comparing opinions, records or opponents on paper.

Floyd said on his stream that Pacquiao agreed on testing.

Floyd Sr. said like 2 months ago that Pacquiao agreed on drug testing on radio show!

Comment

• Originally posted by chucky4u6 View Post
                  im black and i say manny over floyd!

floyds a better boxer
                  and a bigger diva
                  pac fights all takers
                  why tell posters you are black? What does that have to do with your opinion?

Comment

• If they never fight...

Comment

• You must be racist if you have Floyd over Pacquiao.

I mean this guy won 8 division belts,Floyd basically won 3 ( he lost twice to Castillo and he got his ass wooped by Hoya according to Floyd s father)

Comment

Working...
                      X