Collapse
No announcement yet.

James "Tap out" Toney and the UFC made a mockery out of boxing tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really see how this is a victory for MMA.

Comment

MMA fans are racist KKK fanboys, have you seen the rednecks that follow MMA? And we all know racist are ****s who like seeing other grown-men wrestle each other and shove their ****s into each other faces like MMA fighters do.

[IMG]http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mma**********.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

James Toney's been shot for 6 years. He's only survived on his inside fighting and toughness since then. The man was still overweight and out of shape. On top of that his striking style is all wrong for MMA. Nobody is going to trade with him, Toney likes to work off other fighters. He's flatfooted and his stance is more vulnerable to takedowns. You have to blame Toney too, for being so arrogant and delusional. People are overreacting, but it was expected.

Comment

Quote the great BHOP "MMA is a gay ****o".

Don't know why the word **** is censored on here...

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
            Quote the great BHOP "MMA is a gay ****o".

Don't know why the word **** is censored on here...
            Hmmm, I believe he changed his tune on that one, and also said this a few weeks ago...

“James Toney is out of his league... When you step out into a situation where, against a legend too in his own sport. I believe, and I'll go on the record, that the best MMA guy or UFC guy go up against the best boxer in the world in their arena, in their arena gets their ass kicked. I don't care who it is, whether Floyd, Pacquiao, Bernard Hopkins, they get they ass kicked. That is not what we do."

"This is a different different arena, I'm not trying to say he won't have any moments, but listen when that instinct come in when one guy is used to taking a guy down or used to using his forearm or shin or whatever, hey man you take that away that's like taking a lion's teeth out, he's no longer a lion."

He seems to get it, I don't understand why some delusional, diehard, boxing fans don't.

Comment

MMA is trash, keep it out of the boxing forum. Fake ass sport, about two grown men wrestling with each other. Disgusting!

Comment

thats what you get for talking mad **** about something you have no clue about

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
                  MMA is trash, keep it out of the boxing forum. Fake ass sport, about two grown men wrestling with each other. Disgusting!
                  if you see mma and can only think of gay *** then it is you who is the phaggot, insecure with your ***uality? I think so!

phaggot
                  Last edited by snakey112; 08-29-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                    Randy conceded his manhood by admitting he was not capable of standing toe-to-toe man-to-man with Toney. Instead, he went for a take down, which is the cowards way of fighting. True men fight with their hands.
                    I live by that VERY HONORABLE code

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      In a fight you do whatever is necessary to win, how is someone a coward for not letting the other guy punch him?
                      Doesn't matter if it was an MMA guy vs another MMA guy. If you walk into a fight and your first game plan is "take the fight to the ground cause I can't beat him toe-to-toe" then in my eyes that is conceding your manhood. Even MMA fans hate it when they see another fighter constantly go for takedowns to avoid and stand up fight.

You heard it last night in the crowd when they booed uncontrollably when the other fighter kept doing the same damn take down. The first fight got the most cheers and was the best fight of the night because the two men went hand to hand to see who was the bigger man. It ended on the floor but that didn't matter cause 95% of the fight was two men going toe-to-toe. Only unskilled neatherthals need to take fight to the ground cause they don't have confidence in their striking. Hit and don't get hit, the sweet science, is much harder than take down and throw sloppy ass punches like a 3rd grade playground brawler.

Comment

Working...
                      X