Collapse
No announcement yet.

James "Tap out" Toney and the UFC made a mockery out of boxing tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I better stop my boxing training cuz some kid in wrestling will take me down and ground and pound lol

Comment

Originally posted by bawzz View Post
      Listenning at his ustream podcast time to time, this guy is a huge boxing fan.
      Don't be silly.

And what did he say to make you so angry ?
      Well maybe I'm being to drastic right now and jumping to conclusions, I'm just upset man.....the only stuff I know about Rogan is his youtube video arguing with Dibella about how boxing is a dyeing sport and yada yada yada...and just a few things like tonight, just the feel that he thinks MMA is superior to boxing and he looks down on the sport

but like Kevin said, dude get's paid to promote/announce MMA so he's just doing his job

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        I better stop my boxing training cuz some kid in wrestling will take me down and ground and pound lol

good idea bro, I just went to 7-11 and got chased by a bunch of Tapout and UFC shirt wearing punks when they got a look at my Everlast beanie.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
          UFC is lame and MMGAY is a joke and made a mockery of itself.

pffft sport
          dude you just come off as a hater, why do you feel so intimidated about ufc being called a sport? of course it's a sport, those guys are highly talented athletes as well.

Comment

What did you expect man. Toney had no chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              but like Kevin said, dude get's paid to promote/announce MMA so he's just doing his job
              Yep, there's no doubt that he work for th eUFC and can't say crazy ****.

But this guys is well known for talking about fighters from others org during UFC's broadcast. He said a lot of thing about fighters not under UFC contracts such as "I d love to see this guy in the UFC", "This guy is one of the best in the world". So he really is the kind of guy who talk his mind without giving a ****.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bawzz View Post
                    Listenning at his ustream podcast time to time, this guy is a huge boxing fan.
                    Don't be silly.

And what did he say to make you so angry ?
                    No he's not. His boxing knowledge is limited to the generic. He name-drop a couple of times, but really he's not what u would call a HUGE boxing fan. Not saying he's not a fan, but I'd bet he's no more a fan of boxing than I am of MMA. To me, MMA is right on par with Basketball. I'll watch it if it's on. I can have fun watching it, tho I'm likely to get bored. But BOXING IS KING.

And it's been my experience, if u consider urself a HUGE boxing fan, MMA disgusts u. That's just from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
                      Toney sucks and was exposed. Randy would even beat him today in a boxing match.
                      hahaha hell NO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X