Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
      Nah pre, but the point is that he does have many fans that are under privilege, same goes with Manny. You don't see Manny flaunting his money like that or any other boxers for that matter.
      Pacquiao is money hungry too why would he ask arum for 1$ more than what floyd made in his last fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
        Pacquiao is money hungry too why would he ask arum for 1$ more than what floyd made in his last fight lol
        Thats BS! pacq is the hero of asia and the champion of the ppl. He doesnt fight for money, he fights for the ppl.

Comment

haters gon hate

if you dont like it, dont look! simple

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
            Thats BS! pacq is the hero of asia and the champion of the ppl. He doesnt fight for money, he fights for the ppl.
            shush you *******!

see what i did there... haha

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              we get it Floyd, your making bank. Show us something new, like taking fights without making several demands
              "like your opponents coming clean to fight Floyd. Yeah show us you can take our roided Pac we just accepted 'as it is'"

Comment

it's clear he's got the mental capacity of a 15 year old

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=D.I.E.S.E.L;9105932]alright. I don't want to get deep into sociology for you to understand; but the fact is Floyd is a professional, therefore he is a role model. There's no doubt that he does good with his money but he also does foolish things with his money as we have all done at one point, whether we make 50k or 100mil. Personally I do not care what Floyd does with his money at all, he could sleep on a bed made of $ for all i care. But I question his class when he takes pictures or has pictures taken of himself with stacks of money feeding his ego. He's doing it for personal reasons and as a fan of him I don't like it for him to have a flaw like that. When I see those pictures in this thread, I don't think hate, I just think this guy is foolish. Maybe if I could understand his way of thinking i would understand but cause I don't I feel it shows a lack of class. That's my opinion, there's no trace of hate in this or any statement I've made thus far.[/QUO
                    aint nobody tryna be a role model he living his life damn live yours and let **** be..why yall worried about what somebody else doing anyways

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                      floyd is the man.
                      Man, wassup with your avatar? Is that your dream boy? Cuz if it is....then its ok you know, cuz u sound kinda questionable on this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X