Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all floyd and 50 do is *** it up when theyre together.
    what does that make them..?
    OUR SURVEY SAYS - two raving closet ****sexuals.

Comment

It's a god damn shame facebook & twitter weren't around when Mike Tyson was on the top. He'd post pictures of eating ears and babies and fuuckin top notch hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

Floyd, you are a fool, you have all this cash yet can't pay you bills.....so what good is it?

Comment

In the words of the wise LL Cool J:

"Man make the money money never make the man"

No who do you love?

Comment

LMAO at all the hate this man gets **** is crazy!!

For the record all rich and wealthy people flaunt they money.

Nobody can tell me some person riding down the street in $300K car with $100K watch on taking they wife or broad out to dinner and she got on a $3Mill ring a $25K purse and $50K fur coat ain't flaunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All rich and wealthy people flash what they got.

So yall so called "MEN" hate that PBF tells yall what he got instead of letting yall admire it from afar!!!! I can't stop laughing at yall for that **** cause it truly says more about yall than him. Think about it for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              In the words of the wise LL Cool J:

"Man make the money money never make the man"

No who do you love?
              I Wanna Lounge With The Girl In Ur Avatar and Sig...lol

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post

Nobody can tell me some person riding down the street in $300K car with $100K watch on taking they wife or broad out to dinner and she got on a $3Mill ring a $25K purse and $50K fur coat ain't flaunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All rich and wealthy people flash what they got.

So yall so called "MEN" hate that PBF tells yall what he got instead of letting yall admire it from afar!!!! I can't stop laughing at yall for that **** cause it truly says more about yall than him. Think about it for a minute.
                Your english is about as good as Floyd Senior's....tragic!

Comment

I respect him as a fighter but he acts like a 15 year old who just opened up their facebook an are anxious to post some pictures in their profiles, lol. How would Oscar look doing that in his prime? That would be nuts like a mansion full of $100 bills, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post

alright. I don't want to get deep into sociology for you to understand; but the fact is Floyd is a professional, therefore he is a role model. There's no doubt that he does good with his money but he also does foolish things with his money as we have all done at one point, whether we make 50k or 100mil. Personally I do not care what Floyd does with his money at all, he could sleep on a bed made of $ for all i care. But I question his class when he takes pictures or has pictures taken of himself with stacks of money feeding his ego. He's doing it for personal reasons and as a fan of him I don't like it for him to have a flaw like that. When I see those pictures in this thread, I don't think hate, I just think this guy is foolish. Maybe if I could understand his way of thinking i would understand but cause I don't I feel it shows a lack of class. That's my opinion, there's no trace of hate in this or any statement I've made thus far.

Comment

50 Cent is a made man. If Floyd gets into any money trouble in the future, all he has to do is pick up the phone and call 50. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X