Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Mike Epps said it..so did Chris rock..and they're black..so if black people say that about themselves too..im not the idiot..ur just black and angry that its so stupid but true...

Comment

• Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
      Mike Epps said it..so did Chris rock..and they're black..so if black people say that about themselves too..im not the idiot..ur just black and angry that its so stupid but true...
      I second the notion, you are an idiot. Your logic is fucked. You know why? Both are comedians.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
        you should let that **** inspire you to do the same thing to achieve greatness
        and ball like that....that's inspiration to make my dreams come true
        cause i got the same talent and many of us are talented

so if anything that motivates me to get it like that, anybody hatin' on floyd for ballin, doesn't have drive to better themselves and are just content with the average

well i'm no average joe..props to floyd...
        you must be dumb and poor. I feel sorry for your school teacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          I second the notion, you are an idiot. Your logic is fucked. You know why? Both are comedians.
          and we all know comedians tell the truth in a funny way..

Chris Rock " Black people will never be rich...why? cuz we put spinning rims on everything"...check out my toaster nga sitting on 22's..THEY SPINNING NGA THEY SPINNING!! THEY SPINNING NGA THEY SPINNING!!

Sure its ****ed up to say..but they're stereotypes for a reason...we didnt just invent stereotypes..hate me for saying it i dont give a fook..but deep down we all know thats how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
            Just another jigaboo with one too many dollars. I guess the money compensates for him being a ***
            Man those KKK meeting must be getting crowded

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

I'm sorry, dude. But

Comment

Working...
              X