No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by del515 View Post
    Class is not shoving **** in other peoples faces regardless of the situation to compensate for your own emotional short-comings. In logic they say "the degree to which items differ when compared greatly diminish their capacity to actually allow for a comparison". Since I'll assume your as ******ed as Floyd Sr. I'll go ahead and simply say while we expect the rich and powerful to live in such a manner it neither means its correct, right or proper. And yes there is a difference between using a McDonalds example to compare with Mayweather; the difference is degree of need vs. excess. Do we have to eat Subway, McDonalds? No. Is it slightly cheaper to eat at home stuff made? Yes. But is that the same as Mayweather showing his bling, spending craploads of cash and not paying his bills and owes? Definitely not. Class when it comes to wealth is really Warren Buffet; hey I have wealth but I won't stick it to your face and remind you every time.

And yea Mayweather is likely to go broke and do an Evander Holyfield, the joker ****s around money and can't seem to garner the balls to take on Pac for more cash and pay the IRS and his bills. I wonder is all that **** paid for or is it gonna get repo'd sometime later.
    Typical pbf fan/hater here!

Taking blind shots at my IQ wont hide the fact that you are another bitter failure who dreams of living and spending like this guy. My dream iz on the horizon clownboy. And when I get there I wont care how the haters feel about. I wont think twice when i'm spending my cash on the extravagant stuff i like. And I wont hide it either. Either way green monsters like you are gonna do what you do best. CARRY ON.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
      Typical pbf fan/hater here!

Taking blind shots at my IQ wont hide the fact that you are another bitter failure who dreams of living and spending like this guy. My dream iz on the horizon clownboy. And when I get there I wont care how the haters feel about. I wont think twice when i'm spending my cash on the extravagant stuff i like. And I wont hide it either. Either way green monsters like you are gonna do what you do best. CARRY ON.
      You might care when your liquid assets are stolen...like Mayweather's was, and he still hasn't learned.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        does Floyd have on a purse??

and that jacket look kind of **** to

"It's a satchel Indiana Jones where's one".

Comment

Originally posted by del515 View Post
          Class is not shoving **** in other peoples faces regardless of the situation to compensate for your own emotional short-comings. In logic they say "the degree to which items differ when compared greatly diminish their capacity to actually allow for a comparison". Since I'll assume your as ******ed as Floyd Sr. I'll go ahead and simply say while we expect the rich and powerful to live in such a manner it neither means its correct, right or proper. And yes there is a difference between using a McDonalds example to compare with Mayweather; the difference is degree of need vs. excess. Do we have to eat Subway, McDonalds? No. Is it slightly cheaper to eat at home stuff made? Yes. But is that the same as Mayweather showing his bling, spending craploads of cash and not paying his bills and owes? Definitely not. Class when it comes to wealth is really Warren Buffet; hey I have wealth but I won't stick it to your face and remind you every time.

And yea Mayweather is likely to go broke and do an Evander Holyfield, the joker ****s around money and can't seem to garner the balls to take on Pac for more cash and pay the IRS and his bills. I wonder is all that **** paid for or is it gonna get repo'd sometime later.
          Post of the year?

Couldnt agree more, when I worked door's it was always the calm and respectfull guy that was the powerfull and connected/rich person. Then you have the wannabe thugs who will buy a gray goose between 3 dudes with fake crystal jewlery who would act like a big shot but in reality they spent all their cash on the bottle to act cool. Real people who have money/authority dont flaunt it, but those seeking it are flaunting it like they are to prove their shortcomings.

Floyd is going to be broke in 10 years if hes already not broke now. Dude is making that much money but has nothing to show for it and owes the IRS? Why are you bragging? Shouldve hired a financial adviser who's not also a rapper and you wouldve been Oprah rich. But since you cant put a lego set together to save your life and think that the leeches who hang around you "biggin" you up are going to be there when the dominos fall than you are in for a rude awakening and you will be crying back to your daddy and how dumb you were.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
            does Floyd have on a purse??

and that jacket look kind of **** to
            Duffle bag most likely...and yeah idk bout that jacket either

I don't know why Floyd needs to carry all that money around...he must be insecure, we already know he craves attention...

There's a reason he has a bunch of bodyguards...anyone who walks around with thousands of dollars in cash WILL get robbed...

Comment

After 20 years, Floyd show me how Much money u have left!!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                in relation to boxing maybe. Floyd annoys me with this front he puts up, who is he trying to impress at this point anyway? I'm a fan of him, do i give a fuck how much you make Floyd? No. The front is ridiculous as you can see by those pictures, he's smarter than this but idk why he acts like he has no class, like he's from the gutter and hasn't learnt anything but how to fight.

Imagine Bill Gates posing with stacks $ in his hand..

Floyd cut it out.
                You hit it right on the money(no pun intended). Floyd does not have any class. He probably feels that if he shows off to his fans and others how much money he has that he would feel much more superior. The sad part is that many of his fans are probably poor and desperate, and to shove it to their faces makes him a real low-life. And the fact that Floyd himself supposedly goes to charity events makes it even more appalling.

Comment

How are posters who flame, **** talk, and call names saying Floyd doesnt have class.

What a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    You might care when your liquid assets are stolen...like Mayweather's was, and he still hasn't learned.
                    his house had no insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                      You hit it right on the money(no pun intended). Floyd does not have any class. He probably feels that if he shows off to his fans and others how much money he has that he would feel much more superior. The sad part is that many of his fans are probably poor and desperate, and to shove it to their faces makes him a real low-life. And the fact that Floyd himself supposedly goes to charity events makes it even more appalling.
                      many boxers have poor fans. if you know what i mean.

i don't think the *****s are the most poor. do u?

Comment

Working...
                      X