Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
    Foreman at 154
    Cotto at 154
    There was a rumor as to why Cotto vs. Pacquiao II was no longer being looked at, but I'm not gonna get into that. Yeah I heard the "Foreman is too big" comment, but talks never really seemed that serious.

Comment

• ive seen this video its all facts but *******s ignore it because it goes against the narrative they believe in on the flip side floyd did duck cotto. but as a boxing fan first i can admit that i dont worship a fighter as if he were my god.

Comment

Did Floyd fight Cotto after Hatton....or did he chose to retire? Yes or No?

I thought I'd make this simple for you since your a complete dumbass you can't even get the definition of decade correct.

I didn't say duck....I said "chose not to", which are two different things.
        did cotto call floyd out? yeah, try and get on that decade ****.

so once again, did cotto call floyd out? Floyd is at the top, so challengers call on him, not the other way around.

Comment

Okay...who should have been number 1 at 140 then. What does fighting at 147 have to do with being the champ and #1 fighter at 140?

I know you will struggle with this because instead of paying attention to the sport, you rather fantasize about Floyd slam dunking his nutz in your mouth.
          hatton was number #1 but he wasnt the same guy after floyd beat him. EVEN AT 140.

so dont sit here and act like hatton was a beast nor close to being the same fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            hatton was number #1 but he was no longer the same guy after floyd beat him. EVEN AT 140.

so dont sit here and act like hatton was a beast nor close to being the same fighter.
            Timothy Bradley was the best fighter at 140. Mediocre Juan Lazcano had Hatton doin the Dougie and **** .

Comment

top WWs huh?

cotto coming off a big loss and winning a vacant belt. umm
              clottey lossing to a past prime cotto...ummm
              dlh getting his ass whipped by forbes...umm
              hatton losing to floydummm

while pac was fighting these losers. floyd fought the top dog. #1 WW and lineal champ, shane

Cotto just beat Jenning and Clottey...

Clottey was coming from a very close fight from Cotto..

DHL beat Forbes at 150...

Hatton just beat the crap out of Paulie....

While Cotto, Clottey >> Shane... Shane only beat a mentally ****ed up margocheato.. who didnt have plaster in his hands..

The same Shane who lost to Cotto and even Clottey put a better fight vs Cotto then Shane did..

Floyd is P4P #1 ducker in boxing!

Comment

did cotto call floyd out? yeah, try and get on that decade ****.

so once again, did cotto call floyd out? Floyd is at the top, so challengers call on him, not the other way around.
                I never said Floyd ducked Cotto. I said he had an opportunity to fight him but didn't. He retired when he could have fought Cotto when Miguel was coming off huge wins (Judah and Mosley).

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Timothy Bradley was the best fighter at 140. Mediocre Juan Lazcano had Hatton doin the Dougie and **** .
                What fight from Bradley proved he was the best fighter at 140. Why are you trying to change history just because Bradley has a lot of buzz now. No one (with any credibility) considered Bradley the top guy in 2009. Let's get real for a second.

Comment

I never said Floyd ducked Cotto. I said he had an opportunity to fight him but didn't. He retired when he could have fought Cotto when Miguel was coming off huge wins (Judah and Mosley).

What fight from Bradley proved he was the best fighter at 140. Why are you trying to change history just because Bradley has a lot of buzz now. No one (with any credibility) considered Bradley the top guy in 2009. Let's get real for a second.
                  Man,

You put too much emphasis on ranking, PLEASE STOP. I mean, look at the quote on his signature. Doesn't that say something? I'm not gonna lie though, I used to do the same crap. Just follow your eyes man.

Comment

Damn O.S.I.R.I.S., you're so simplistic . Here's a clue to debating: before asking a question, ask yourself if your thesis holds up to that same line of reasoning. It will help you, trust me.

Do you keep guys at #1 just because? Tell me something - what fight did Hatton prove to you he was still the top guy at 140, after Floyd beat the life out of him? Was it his thrilling win over the dangerous Paulie Malignaggi? Or watching wobble around the ring like a wino against Lazcano the lightweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      very true. bradley always slips my mind. in terms of big name attractions, hatton was the guy to go after.

but yeah, i def would have picked bradley to beat hatton. especially after floyd beat that ass. dude looked bad against laz and people love to play up his win over paulie

hatton didnt quite learn when fighting lazcano but maybe he can catch it on the remix hahaha
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-24-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X