No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson's Promoter Not Impressed By Cloud: Bute is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Name ONE Super 6 fighter Bute can fight for his NEXT fight.
    Bute will fight Brnkley affter that, he can face green(Not interesting) or the loser of abraham vs Froch(Big money fight). Then next he can fight the losers of the semi finals. Lets say ward beats Dirrel and Kessler out points abe. Then Bute can face Dirrel or abe. and then the winner of the super 6.

Super 6 guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dawson in terms of money, rankings and entertaiment value

Comment

Name ONE Super 6 fighter Bute can fight for his NEXT fight.
      We will know on october 2 who will be eliminated from the S6. Bute can fight one of those 2 guys for his next fight (after the one vs Brinkley I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Bute will fight Brnkley affter that, he can face green(Not interesting) or the loser of abraham vs Froch(Big money fight). Then next he can fight the losers of the semi finals. Lets say ward beats Dirrel and Kessler out points abe. Then Bute can face Dirrel or abe. and then the winner of the super 6.

Super 6 guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dawson in terms of money, rankings and entertaiment value
        Who can Bute fight next, as in this year, not who can he fight in the year 2020.

Ward & Dirrell will be busy
        Froch and Abraham will be busy
        Green & Kessler will be busy

You're argument is for the future, not the now. I asked you who can he fight next and you come up with who he can fight after this year. I asked NEXT, not NEXT YEAR.

Comment

He shut Johnson out. What did you want him to do, take a knee?
          He did but that fight sucked and he aint look that good 2 me. I want him 2 fight Cloud. Shaw is talking about Pacquiao should fight Bradley but when it comes 2 his top fighter stepping up 2 the plate vs Cloud, he comes thru with this bull****.

Comment

Who can Bute fight next, as in this year, not who can he fight in the year 2020.

You're argument is for the future, not the now. I asked you who can he fight next and you come up with who he can fight after this year. I asked NEXT, not NEXT YEAR.
            Dawson is fighting next week so he is busy too.

You failed.

Bute doesnt need Dawson is the other way around. Dawson doesnt bring **** to the tvble

Comment

What ****ing sense does it make for Bute to fighter the losers of the Super 6?

People give fighters **** all day everyday on here for fighting someone coming off a loss and now people on here saying it is ok for Bute to wait and then fight not one but a couple of the losers of the Super 6 instead fighting the undefeated LHW champ.

This **** has got to be a joke!!!

For the record Bute would get more credit if he beat Dawson than he would get for beating the losers of the Super 6.

Comment

Dawson v Bute!!!!! YES make it ****ing happen.

Comment

Bute needs a fight and all of the Super 6 guys are locked up for a while so it makes sense for him 2 try 2 challenge Dawson. I just wanna see Dawson fight Cloud. I like Cloud. He can take as much as he dishes out. The 2 different styles would be good 2 see in 1 ring.

Comment

You failed.

Bute doesnt need Dawson is the other way around. Dawson doesnt bring **** to the tvble
                    Dawson is better than every fighter in the Super 6. Bute should face Dawson next and then they can take on the losers in the Super 6. No ducking MAKE THIS SUPERFIGHT HAPPEN.

Comment

You failed.

Dawson will be done with his fight even before the next Super 6 fights start. Bute fights in October. Dawson and Bute are both HBO fighters. Super 6 is part of Showtime, they're not in contract with Showtime but HBO signs contracts where you can't fight for Showtime. So if any of the Super 6 guys want Bute, they need to sign a contract with HBO. Do you really think HBO will want to put on Bute vs the first loser of the Super 6? They'll push for Dawson vs Bute in Montreal before that.

Comment

Working...
                      X