No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson's Promoter Not Impressed By Cloud: Bute is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    that tight track suit wearing fool knows Cloud won and looked better doing it than Chad did in his 1st fight with johnson......
    a fight between cloud and dawson would be good, cloud can take a punch and can definitely crack, dawson can box, a lil chinny but has fast hands
    Yeah a Glen Johnson of 2008 vs a Tavoris Cloud of 2008, you tell me who would have won that fight? Dawson fought the younger, fresher Johnson in 2008.

What's next? Camacho looked better at beating Leonard than Duran did the first time around?

Comment

Lol..........

hahahaha to the guy who claims that BUTE has more skill than DAWSON! He's ok but he's no CHAD DAWSON man. BAD CHAD is the best lightheavyweight. PERIOD. If anyone wants to play spoiler and pick PASCAL for SATURDAY, message me and we can wager.

Comment

***** move on both accounts. Ducking Cloud and trying to make Bute move up tp LHW when Dawson said he could make 168.

On top of that Bute have more lucrative fights with the super 6 guys

Comment

Gary Shaw is a fat *****!!! Why he don't wanna put Chad in there vs Tavoris??? Because a fight with Bute would probably make a lot more money, that's why. So when Arum says the same thing about Pacquiao not fighting Bradley, I don't wanna hear **** from him. Cloud vs Johnson was a good, tough fight. Chad didn't looked that impressive in his last fight vs Glen Johnson his damnself. Shaw is full of ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            ***** move on both accounts. Ducking Cloud and trying to make Bute move up tp LHW when Dawson said he could make 168.

On top of that Bute have more lucrative fights with the super 6 guys
            Name ONE Super 6 fighter Bute can fight for his NEXT fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              Gary Shaw is a fat *****!!! Why he don't wanna put Chad in there vs Tavoris??? Because a fight with Bute would probably make a lot more money, that's why. So when Arum says the same thing about Pacquiao not fighting Bradley, I don't wanna hear **** from him. Cloud vs Johnson was a good, tough fight. Chad didn't looked that impressive in his last fight vs Glen Johnson his damnself. Shaw is full of ****!!!
              He shut Johnson out. What did you want him to do, take a knee?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Name ONE Super 6 fighter Bute can fight for his NEXT fight.
                jermain taylor

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  jermain taylor
                  I didn't ask for a former Super 6 fighter. Taylor is currently retired too.

Comment

I would not be suprised to see Hopkins fight Cloud should have an even easier time than he did with Pavlic.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      jermain taylor
                      LLS that was funny as hell. True but still funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X