• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like Bute has anybody else to face...but he's not moving up to 175

If he does, take the fight Dawson

If not, F-ck a catchweight and fight Cloud

Comment

well let him get past Pascal FIRST before making plans to fight Bute

but Bute vs Dawson is a big fight and a big payday for Dawson and Bute so it makes a lot of sense to do that fight over Cloud but some people will twist this and turn it into "Dawson ducking Cloud" lol

I think Cloud should fight Chris Henry or Juergen Braehmer next

Comment

why would bute fight dawson when he can hang around a little longer and fight the super six guys in big money fights?

I don't know how much money bute would make against dawson but bute makes good money no matter who he fights in canada.

Comment

Al bonanni needs to have cloud work on a body attack as well and not just headhunt all fight.I still think he needs a lot more experience before he gets in with bad Chad.even though they are the same age, Chad is light years ahead of cloud on overall intangibles and ring generalship is 2nd only to maybe money..

Comment

I like Dawson but Bute is on his own level, and I do not see him losing to anyone for awhile, including any of the super 6 at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              dawson does not impress me i dont think he fights bute next
              He really hasn't impressed me thus far either, but he did beat a very good Adamek...but looked lackluster against Glenn Johnson, both fights imo. I'm looking foward to Saturday to see what he does against another young, talented fighter in Pascal

Comment

oh snap..i like this fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  well let him get past Pascal FIRST before making plans to fight Bute

but Bute vs Dawson is a big fight and a big payday for Dawson and Bute so it makes a lot of sense to do that fight over Cloud but some people will twist this and turn it into "Dawson ducking Cloud" lol

I think Cloud should fight Chris Henry or Juergen Braehmer next
                  Whoever tries to turn this into "Dawson ducking Cloud" must not have watched that fight on Saturday night. I could see if Cloud had KO'd Johnson.

Comment

that tight track suit wearing fool knows Cloud won and looked better doing it than Chad did in his 1st fight with johnson......
                    a fight between cloud and dawson would be good, cloud can take a punch and can definitely crack, dawson can box, a lil chinny but has fast hands

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                      Gary do not play that catchweight b.s. ..thats arum's crap
                      Catchweights are used by Roach as a tactic to weightdrain fighters. Does it sound like Gary Shaw is trying to weightdrain Bute by thinking about meeting in the middle of 168-175? No. If anything, Dawson is the one who will be closer to being weightdrained if he has to go down. So a catchweight or move up in weight benefits Bute. Arum/Roach do it to benefit their fighters. This is not the case for Shaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X