No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Another dumb post from Slowbro. You idiot have you forgotten last year when Cotto threaten to leave Top Rank after he became free agent. A certain comments thread for Cotto exploring other promotional comnies, comments thread for Cotto and De La Hoya playing golf and talking business???

Like I told Slowpoke to get back in to his Pokeball, Slowbro get back in your Pokeball as well. I need to train both of you a bit more.
    My man you need to train your slow ass brain a bit because, all the crap you say doesnt make sense. Cotto resigned with ARUM. You keep on making hypotheticals instead of following what actually happened

I swear you are the only guy i have ever heard complain about Cotto fighting the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
      Thank god a fan that doesnt nuthug his favourite fighters promoter.

Good lookin' out sir!

My props go out to Miguel, I just hope he's making the right decision (whatever it maybe) coz this is something critical at this part of his career.

And I honestly wanted Pacquiao to follow suit, but not as a fighter coz he's got 1-2 fights left, but his own Manny Pacquiao promotions should never have anything with scumbag Arum!

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Cotto is the third biggest draw in the sport.

Win or lose vs. Floyd he aint going anywhere.

I mean what shame is there losing to Floyd Mayweather?

in america maybe. klitscko bro draw millions in europe. same thing with bute in canada.

there's a huge drop off in stature & popularity after pac & floyd. the p4p rankings too.

Comment

• I know there isn't any Floyd stans who want to see this. For years they've been telling us that Cotto isn't a big enough name, not a worthy opponent and would be an easy victory for Floyd.

Did something suddenly change?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            I know there isn't any Floyd stans who want to see this. For years they've been telling us that Cotto isn't a big enough name, not a worthy opponent and would be an easy victory for Floyd.

not sure...all i know is, a day after PAC-MArgarito was announced, we're getting reports that Floyd is 'thinking about boxing' again

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Name all the fights against top fighters Judah got after losing to Baldomir.
              HAHAHAHA, did Judah get demolished by marg and then Pac?

He NEVER become anywhere close to a star like Cotto and DEFINITLY didnt become a bigger star after he was beat by Cotto or Floyd or Clottey like you claim Cotto will.

I never said he will never get a big fight again, i just said he wont become a bigger star

Comment

• I only have 1 question:

Is Bob Arum ***ish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  I know there isn't any Floyd stans who want to see this. For years they've been telling us that Cotto isn't a big enough name, not a worthy opponent and would be an easy victory for Floyd.

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  not sure...all i know is, a day after PAC-MArgarito was announced, we're getting reports that Floyd is 'thinking about boxing' again

in a span of 2 years at welterweight after being a career 130 & under fighter, pac has faced or gonna face 2 fighters that floyd had absolutely no inclination of fighting....

& floyd's been at welter since 2005.

pac's welter resume already rivals floyd who has been in the division for 5 years. he's taken on 3 legit 147 pounders in cotto, clottey, & possibly margarito while floyd in 5 years has taken on a career featherweight & 2 career 140 pounders.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    So apparently,

he just got back from vacation.

Figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                      Its part of Floyd's MO to try to exploit fighters while they are at their weakest,.
                      ...who fought the better version of Oscar - Floyd or Pac-hole?

...who fought the better version of Ricky - Floyd or Pac-hole?

Comment

Working...
                      X