Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mayweather is fighting Pac's left overs now? Who's next? Make david DIaz move up to 147?

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      not sure...all i know is, a day after PAC-MArgarito was announced, we're getting reports that Floyd is 'thinking about boxing' again
      What's surprising is apparently now, Puerto Rico isn't THAT FAR after all.

LOL BS aside I feel Floyd wants to be that relevant and don't wanna be out on the scene, but the whole vacation, family and not think about boxing thing is hilarious and totally makes a fool outta himself with the recent developments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        So apparently,

he just got back from vacation.

Figures.
        We got reports that Floyd is thinking about fighting?

Can you post that report, please?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picatelo View Post
          So mayweather is fighting Pac's left overs now? Who's next? Make david DIaz move up to 147?
          Delahoya. Hatton.

Stop yourself and read the article.

Comment

• Floyd better not take this fight, or he will look like a ***** in my view. Why do some people even wanna see it? Pac already ****d Cotto and so did Margs loaded gloves or not. Hell, that's worse than fighting JMM in my opinion because at least JMM hadn't suffered any devastating losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

Thanks in advance.

it's not an official report but its a 'report' nonetheless...its in the original post

i guess the congressman isn't the only illiterate we know around here

now be a good woman and re-count Floyd's money to make sure its all there

thanks in advance

Comment

Delahoya. Hatton.

Stop yourself and read the article.

Comment

• With all the shady **** from Arum, I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather just doesn't want to deal with that troll. He needs to go and negotiate directly with Manny and his team sans Arum.

I already broke down why Arum would want to sabotage negotiations from an economic point of view (which is the only point of view Arum cares about). There's a reason the only options are in house.

Hopefully this is true, it would make almost a Fab 3 situation between Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    it's not an official report but its a 'report' nonetheless...its in the original post

i guess the congressman isn't the only illiterate we know around here

now be a good woman and re-count Floyd's money to make sure its all there

thanks in advance
                    just like the bull**** report that said the fight would be made....

Comment

Thanks in advance.

you want to post a report that Floyd is "thinking" of fighting?

what's next?

mayweather insider david mayo reports floyd "feels" like fighting pac again?

pls. STFU & do roll call you substitute teacher.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X